Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [161]: Jul 09 2013 - War Memorial Auditorium - Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Quote Originally Posted by May Gunn View Post
    The venue last night! Amazing!

nice!

Amazing show, not to my surprise, at all! Healing rock'n'roll sores, again. Till next time.

Great pic you 2 stay safe! (Haz/May)
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Haz is the cub scout goth Huck Finn. I think Mark Twain would have enjoyed the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    Angel With the Scabbed Wings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL52nReVBYY
    This video is brilliant. The poor quality of the camera recording the light, makes it look like Manson is singing from a sea of light at times...
    Also, I would give someone else's arms and legs just to be there and listen to this song in particular. Simply fantastic!

Oh man, I don't even know what to say. Tuesday was such a perfect day; I'll never forget it. Meeting Manson was incredible (if my pictures with him turn out nice, I'll post them in the m&g photos thread), and so was the show. I was standing right in front of Twiggy and against the barricade, which was a great spot to be in, and I met a lot of nice people, too. The only downside is that there is still confetti all over my apartment and inside my car, lol. But Manson was everything I'd hoped he would be and more, onstage and in person.

Yes that confetti was all over my place too! Hah and still in my car.......
    And I have 1 piece that somehow got in my iphone case that I will keep there till it rots lol.
    Glad you had a good time ! I will never forget 7-3-13 The day I met one of my idols<3
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

4RH

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    I just hope we get to hear "4 Rusted Horses" in Nashville. Something about that just seems PERFECTLY epic. Waaaaaant.