Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noises & Samples Born Villain

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default Noises & Samples Born Villain

Hope you don't mind but I gave these threads a merge. I know they're different songs, but I thought maybe a more general thread might work better?

There's some interesting stuff hidden in Born Villain too, there's the bits in No Reflection, but also at the start of Flowers of Evil there's something being said. It's really slowed down and distorted though and you can hear it throughout the intro, it's stronger in some places than others, but it's there until the song really starts up.

If you turn your speakers to the left side only and the treble way up bass way down, you can hear Manson say in the beginning of No reflection "How do I fight , Fight club ?" then a Seri voice "that's illegal" whispers " Wet pussy "..garbles, then Seri voice again, "Wet pussy fight god " Try listening to The path of misery beginning and the flowers of evil beginning like that too, oh and one says "Hey Steve how are you? reversed it says " turn it back and you'll see it" I tried it in my car , my laptop and with other things, pretty sure that's what it says. but I could be wrong i guess.

Hallelujah motherfuckers thatrussianman's Avatar

I've been desperately trying to isolate the audio on Born Villain to hear every insrument, vocal, etc. and today playing Breaking the Same Old Ground in my car I realized that the noise at the beginning is not a gun clicking like in Pistol Whipped, but the winding up of a music box. While I'm sure everyone was aware the sounds of a music box are used on BTSOG, it is sort of interesting to discover that Manson intended you to hear him winding up a music box and having BTSOG "play" from it.

It makes you think that maybe there is more to the song than meets the eye.

I'm not actually Russian.

Wait... you thought that was a gun?

Original AIDS provider.

Yeah... sorry, but I thought it was pretty obvious as a music box from first listen.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

I thought it was obviously supposed to be both.

:P

Yes, it's the winding up of a music box. No, it's not any sort of secret. It's incredibly obvious.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I know it's not a secret but I really thought it was a gun

Thanks for the one person who didn't go back just to see if I was right and then dissing me for not knowing about it
    I'm not actually Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by thatrussianman View Post
    Thanks for the one person who didn't go back just to see if I was right and then dissing me for not knowing about it
    That wouldn't be possible because you are literally the only person who has listened to and will ever listen to that song and not realize immediately that it's a music box being wound up in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    That wouldn't be possible because you are literally the only person who has listened to and will ever listen to that song and not realize immediately that it's a music box being wound up in the beginning.
    Wow I'm here several months later looking for evidence and analysis and I forgot: You're a fucking asshole.