Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noises & Samples Born Villain

God. I miss Atom.

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

ok, I know you are gonna make fun at me, but, I'm pretty sure about this, If you hear carefully, in "overneath the path of misery", after manson screams "HIGH", right after that, there's a "MEOW", it is like a cat, I hear it all the time, I have tried different kind of ecualizations in my player, and in some modes is more easy to hear, while in other modes is impossible to hear, but there it is.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Not a cat, but indeed MM has a few different takes of HIGH being sang. Some of them are his very high octave and the timing naturally is slightly off so you get a little tail (ha!) that extends in some takes.

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

no no, I mean right after he screams, I mean I know theres different kind of "high"s putted at the same time, but in the second right after that is where you can hear a cat.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Nope, not hearing it lol.

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but i've been listening to Born Villain alot lately, and i've got some new headphones, they're pretty shit hot, alot better than my old ones...and i've noticed on Breaking the same old ground, panned hard left, is what i think is Pink Noise, its not throughout the whole track, just bits its amplified more in different parts....

i remember reading this....

"there are parts of this new record where I want people to feel shitty, where I use sounds that only dogs can hear that humans can't hear that actually make you nauseous inside, just because I was looking to meddle with people's reactions, but much more orchestrated from a directors point of view, as someone who wanted to tell a story, who wanted to tell people something that they would feel a reaction from."

from my knowledge (not massive on the kinds of noise that can be generated) Pink noise, is used in some sound therapy to help people relax and drown out the sound of "life"....when you listen to constant pink noise, it can often send you off to sleep...in the right environment of course...its usually used to filter "binaural beats"

ive never heard of Pink noise making people feel weird or shitty, but i've only ever used it or heard of it being used in what i've mentioned above....and to EQ/Tune a room...

might be nothing, might be my tired ears playing tricks on me...but, thought i'd put it out there for others opinions :-)

has anybody heard or know what other tracks might have these "sounds" that will make us feel shitty, or even experienced feeling crap whilst listening to Born Villain...

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I do know that he used Brown Noises that do make you feel nauseous, which really kicks in around Lay Down Your Goddamn Arms.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

The whole album makes me nauseous.

I kid I kid I kid