Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Astonishing Fan-O-Rama Of The Endtimes

Pen15

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Toked and hanging ;)
    Fuck yeah nigga! ;)

Just a couple of quick thoughts.

On one end, there's people that enjoy everything Manson does, even somewhat overbearingly at times. They will laugh off any and all criticisms and try to reason that their favorite artist can basically do no wrong. On the other end, we find people who will bitch and moan at everything Manson does, even somewhat overbearingly at times. Sometimes they unnecessarily use looks as a form of critique, or they judge any and every undertaking unfairly just to bitch and moan. Both sides exist, and both look and sound ridiculous in their own manner.

Here's what should be apparent: Manson isn't perfect, he's even somewhat of an embarrassment on occasion, but he's not completely awful either as he does put out some great art and rocking tunes from time to time. If you do view him as unrelentingly horrible, there shouldn't be any reason to be here if all that's going to occur is a bunch of whining over and over. On the other hand, if you're one of the fans who would eat his shit, and smile while doing so, you need to allow some of these critiques their dues because they are not completely unfounded. Manson isn't even remotely close to the level we grew up enjoying from him, and never will be again on his current path that's been going mostly downhill for the past 15 years.

Whatever the case, going too extreme in either direction makes all involved look like a fucking joke. So how about everyone just fuck off already?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyeLens View Post
    I haven't been on Provider Module in a while, even with my other profile on here as "BlankPolaroid"...but uh...
    Yo dawg, you so high you made two profiles.

Plz lock my thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Just a couple of quick thoughts.

On one end, there's people that enjoy everything Manson does, even somewhat overbearingly at times. They will laugh off any and all criticisms and try to reason that their favorite artist can basically do no wrong. On the other end, we find people who will bitch and moan at everything Manson does, even somewhat overbearingly at times. Sometimes they unnecessarily use looks as a form of critique, or they judge any and every undertaking unfairly just to bitch and moan. Both sides exist, and both look and sound ridiculous in their own manner.

Here's what should be apparent: Manson isn't perfect, he's even somewhat of an embarrassment on occasion, but he's not completely awful either as he does put out some great art and rocking tunes from time to time. If you do view him as unrelentingly horrible, there shouldn't be any reason to be here if all that's going to occur is a bunch of whining over and over. On the other hand, if you're one of the fans who would eat his shit, and smile while doing so, you need to allow some of these critiques their dues because they are not completely unfounded. Manson isn't even remotely close to the level we grew up enjoying from him, and never will be again on his current path that's been going mostly downhill for the past 15 years.

Whatever the case, going too extreme in either direction makes all involved look like a fucking joke. So how about everyone just fuck off already?

Yo dawg, you so high you made two profiles.
    lol. Fuck yeah, this weed is DAT MUTHAFUCKIN' GOOD. ;)
    Which profile should I delete and be active on? Even I confuse myself. haha.

I don't have any idea how this started out asking about TeenaByrd and (d)evolved into all of this but goddamn do I love all of you for it
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Plz lock my thread now.
    The request to get your own thread locked can only be fulfilled after Cringeon gets the last word in, remember?

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

No, I add last words AFTER its locked. At least tell it like it is ;)

You're right. That's so much better.