Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Additional Dates?

Add 0m3ga on Facebook Follow 0m3ga on Tumblr

Default Additional Dates?

Anyone have any confirmation that the MOM/ST tour will finally be the finale of the BV touring cycle?

Is this even the HCW tour anymore lmfao
    all
    my
    stitches
    itch

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

I would say that those are the last dates of this tour, but there's no confirmation yet. I doubt that there will be more dates added.

I don't think the solo tour has a name other than Marilyn Manson Tour 2013. Is it still the Hey, Cruel World... Tour? I'd say it's the Angel With The Scabbed Wings Tour 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    I would say that those are the last dates of this tour, but there's no confirmation yet. I doubt that there will be more dates added.

I don't think the solo tour has a name other than Marilyn Manson Tour 2013. Is it still the Hey, Cruel World... Tour? I'd say it's the Angel With The Scabbed Wings Tour 2013.
    I see what you did there, friend.
    all
    my
    stitches
    itch

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

"Absinthe & Weed" Tour 2013!

take it with a grain salt, when i had m & g with manson. i asked MM, would there be any other touring after AC/and his other solo dates announced. MM replied "dreams do come true", im like what do you mean? MM: Los Angeles, CA will be treated (pulls me closer to him and whispers "triptych". others in his camp (assistants/certain drummer/certain current guitarist (hint: half of certain name just died) have said the same for this year.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Holy shit, this is good news. Although, of course only LA gets this treat... 5th US tour or what? :)

I guess on this tour he was trying to see if the band and he could still pull off songs like Angel With The Scabbed Wings and now that they sound better than in 1997 he's like "let's do this".

anyone whose going to the upcomming shows should ask him in the m & g, if later in the fall would he be going back on the road for the triptych

I'm going to be so fucking broke if I have to fly to LA and pay for three concerts. Fuck my face.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

If they do the triptych shows then I really hope that's caught on HD camera's and put out on blu ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    If they do the triptych shows then I really hope that's caught on HD camera's and put out on blu ray.
    And he better be fucking sober and Fundamentally Loathesome better be the best thing I have ever seen or will see again.
    all
    my
    stitches
    itch