Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AIDS - Rape - Death - Suicide

Visit kleiner352's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    I hope you at least already know the answer to this, I immediately assumed it was a spoonerism of "ace of spades".
    I thought it was a Pooty Tangerism for your father being killed by a gorilla in a steel factory.
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    I hope you at least already know the answer to this, I immediately assumed it was a spoonerism of "ace of spades".
    I did know that. I wasn't really asking what it means by referring to himself as that on his tumblr as much as I was asking why he would refer to himself as that.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

I have thought about this a lot. I have a subjective answer that works as double meaning , inspiration came from one of My all time favorite writers Rod Serling - Damn He is Good. Anyway. "Celestial AIDS" get it ? Ultra-Terrestrials that offer help in strange and Mysterious ways.
    . . the fear takes hold

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Being a fan doesn't neccesarily means that you have to agree 100% with what the artist does. As someone else already said: to me it sounds childish most of the times, like a "look! I'm edgy and funny at the same time" attitude. But then again, I haven't read MM interviews in a serious way since 2008.

In the other hand, I do enjoy that kind of humor when it's done properly. South Park, for example, is based in the same kind of humor, and I laugh with lots of situations depicted there that many undoubtely consider offensive.

So I guess that, in the end, it all depends if I find the commetary funny or just cheesy.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Its been 10 years..we can joke about AIDS.....i love south park

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The funny thing about this thread is that I am very Anti-PC and was just making it for the sake of being a hypocrite. I miss when people were actually offended by Marilyn Manson.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    The funny thing about this thread is that I am very Anti-PC and was just making it for the sake of being a hypocrite. I miss when people were actually offended by Marilyn Manson.
    The pope just visited my country. I established my position about it on my FB by just sharing MM's "Antichrist Superstar" video (the live one)... shuld have seen my family's reaction. But I'm talking about the same people that are capable of sleeping the night before on the street, just to see the pope pass by in less than 5 seconds. so...

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

sometimes when you rape someone, the victim gives you aids and then after you unsuccessfully sue them, you got about 10 years before it turns into full blown aids and ya gotta commit suicide before it gets that bad and so death is inevitable.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Celluloidholes's Instagram Channel

I love the horrible things he says, I really do. I hate the fact that things are becoming "safer" and regulated. I get anxious over security cameras in places which shouldn't have them. It's exhilarating to find something terrible that we can never cover up.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Celluloidholes View Post
    I love the horrible things he says, I really do. I hate the fact that things are becoming "safer" and regulated. I get anxious over security cameras in places which shouldn't have them. It's exhilarating to find something terrible that we can never cover up.
    I agree. See what I had to say a few posts up that was from 2/16/2016
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM