Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: VIP Exclusive Merch Item? A Poster from the merch booth?!?

Default VIP Exclusive Merch Item? A Poster from the merch booth?!?

Ok,

I can't be the only one who is upset about the "Exclusive Merch Item" that we received. A cheap poster that they were selling at the merch booth for $10. I would post a photo of it here but like probably everyone elses it got destroyed during the concert. I was upset about this after receiving a nice mask last time. I emailed info@adventuresinwonderland.com about this. I encourage EVERYONE to take a couple of minutes out of your day to do the same and hopefully we get some sort of results in the form of a better merch item for all of us. The below is what I emailed to them. Let's do this guys, lets get results!

"Hello, I bought and attened the meet and greet in buffalo on June 14th 2013. It states in the description of the package that we would receive an "Exclusive Merch Item". We received a cheap poster that was being sold at the merch table for $10. How is this an "Exclusive Merch Item", it's far from it. This is the second time I have paid for the marilyn manson meet and greet, the other time we received a nice exclusive mask. This time however we were all disappointed in what we got. By "we" I mean all the other people who were at the meet and greet, we all discussed this matter at the meet and greet itself. I am not the only one who is mad about this, I know for a fact that there have been other complaints sent to you about this. Please let me know asap what I should expect as a resolution to this situation. I will be updating the marilyn manson fourm with this situation and keep it updated as to the results. The forum has thousands of fans on it, also about 90% of the people who order this package from you so they will be very interested in the response you give."

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I agree that it isn't really exclusive. It is cool they changed the merch so those who did the VIP last year or earlier this year are getting different stuff, but it would have been better if they printed a different image so it was exclusive, or even one of Manson's paintings would have made for a cool print like they have done on the t shirts you get.

There are some pics and also comments from other's about this poster being the exclusive merch in the VIP general questions thread: http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...estions/page37

I sent them an email also letting them know I was pissed over that "exclusive" poster that everyone else can get........

They responded with this..

Adventures In Wonderland

Hi Melissa-

I understand your disappointment. How can we fix this for you?
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

I would suggest to them that either they send out a different piece of merchandise (not sold at the shows, as it wouldn't be exclusive) to everyone that has done the meet and greet on this leg, as well as future participants, or maybe a voucher to the official Marilyn Manson merchandise store online?

Funny how they never responded to me at all... also, jembliss, send them a link to this page to show them that there are others who are upset about this issue

I can't believe you guys are complaining about it this much tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by buffylover29 View Post
    Funny how they never responded to me at all... also, jembliss, send them a link to this page to show them that there are others who are upset about this issue
    Just posted a link to this thread on their Facebook as a comment to my previously posted rant. : )

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    I can't believe you guys are complaining about it this much tbh.
    For $150, I should be able to have the photo taken how I please and not have my not-so-exclusive merch get destroyed, period. It's not like the VIP package is $20. If that was the case I wouldn't view it as such a big deal. But that's just me, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalAnimal View Post
    For $150, I should be able to have the photo taken how I please and not have my not-so-exclusive merch get destroyed, period. It's not like the VIP package is $20. If that was the case I wouldn't view it as such a big deal. But that's just me, personally.
    Yep, no kidding, my "exclusive Merch Item" got wrecked 3 minutes into the show. Its just a small cheap poster, doesnt even cost a dollar to print. What a rip off. I've done two of these now, the whole experience isnt very organized, the mer item sucked, manson was nice though. I just want something better thatn a crappy poster for my hard earned money. I've sent two emails so far with no response. Does anyone on here have any other email addresses for them?

No I definitely agree that there are aspects to complain about - starting with the fact that it has been over 72 hours and we still haven't received our photos, everything is always rushed, and the poster would obviously get destroyed during the show. I just don't think that whether or not the item is as "exclusive" as possible is a legitimate argument, considering everything else that's included. Also, that poster looks way more expensive than the crappy plastic manson masks we got last time.