Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VIP Exclusive Merch Item? A Poster from the merch booth?!?

Also, I dont quite understand how anyone who did the meet and greet is happy with the quality of the "exclusive merch item" that we received was. I was super disappointed to walk over to the merch booth and see that I could have just slapped down $10 for the poster. What a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    No I definitely agree that there are aspects to complain about - starting with the fact that it's been over 72 hours and we still haven't received our photos, everything is always rushed, and the poster would obviously get destroyed during the show. I just don't think that whether or not the item is as "exclusive" as possible is a legitimate argument, considering everything else that's included.
    It is absolutely a legitimate argument for not having the item be exclusive! Just for the simple fact that they list it as one of the features of the meet and greet package! Why put "Exclusive Merch Item" right on the page?? I collect manson items and that "item" meant just as much to me as a autograph!

I completely agree. The package said "exclusive" merch item and we sure as hell did not receive that, let alone the fact that anyone who has EVER attended a concert like this would know that the poster would get trashed in a second. But my main complaint is not that they failed to give us the exclusive merch they promised, but that there were so many other problems with the meet and greet, including not letting us in before the general admission. Early entry was part of the package and if they couldn't guarantee that, then they shouldn't have listed it as an item. I've emailed them and have yet to hear anything back. That was days ago.

The shirt was exclusive. And also different from last time.

I posted on their Facebook page, someone commented saying that if it's not as described (as far as actually getting in before everyone else, and I mean getting up front, not coming back from the VIP and the doors have already opened to the general public, and photos not being rushed and crappy) they were going to contact a lawyer for false advertisement...

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    The shirt was exclusive. And also different from last time.
    NO the shirt was a shirt. different or not, the shirt was a SEPERATE item that was listed. Comes down to the fact that we DIDNT RECEIVE A EXCLUSIVE MERCH ITEM.

Quote Originally Posted by loveinfoil View Post
    I completely agree. The package said "exclusive" merch item and we sure as hell did not receive that, let alone the fact that anyone who has EVER attended a concert like this would know that the poster would get trashed in a second. But my main complaint is not that they failed to give us the exclusive merch they promised, but that there were so many other problems with the meet and greet, including not letting us in before the general admission. Early entry was part of the package and if they couldn't guarantee that, then they shouldn't have listed it as an item. I've emailed them and have yet to hear anything back. That was days ago.
    They are getting many complaints, the only way we will ever get this resolved is if you guys contact them as well, don't hesitate people!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Okay, this isn't the place to take up disputes. Do this through Adventure's official channels, either their FB or official page.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Okay, this isn't the place to take up disputes. Do this through Adventure's official channels, either their FB or official page.
    lol but the fact that they linked to this page is awesome publicity for the site.

I have done 2 meet and greets this tour, and received the mask and the poster. To be honest...I don't do the meet and greets for the 'exclusive item'. For me, its more about seeing Manson, getting my pictures, and chatting with him for a minute. I mean..yeah it would have been cool to know about the poster ahead of time so I didn't buy one, but...honestly its not that big of a deal. (to me).

I think that if people make a big 3 ring circus over a $10 poster, it is probably going to make them think twice about continuing to do the M&Gs.

I mean for $150 you got to meet Manson, get things signed, get some photos, you got an awesome (IMO) shirt, and the laminate.

Seems like a pretty good deal to me.....

If your poster got trashed in the pit...how is that their fault? You didn't HAVE to take it in. 99% of the time you have an opportunity to take stuff to your car before the show, or usually they have a coat check as well. What about the people that spend $450 for the Manson painting....they aren't throwing a fit about having to carry around a 'poster'.

I don't know. I mean..I'm sorry that people are disappointed but...I feel like its being blown way out of proportion.

Besides....any 'exclusive' items aren't really exclusive anyways. You can hop on ebay right now and find a bajillion 'exclusive' Manson masks from the last leg.
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
    Hey Cruel World Tour 2/19/13 - San Francisco, CA
    Masters of Madness Tour 6/6/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    End Times Tour 7/7/15 - Concord, CA
    Hell Not Hallelujah Tour 10/23/15 - Paso Robles, CA