Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VIP Exclusive Merch Item? A Poster from the merch booth?!?

Can I just point out that "lol but the fact that they linked to this page is awesome publicity for the site." was my 1,000th post and I did not even realize.

My main concern is my photo with Manson, and having it the way I would like for it to be. I've seen a lot of meet & greet photos. Some are great, and I'm sorry to say, but some look like absolute shit and aren't even in focus. That is absolutely unacceptable for $150, especially since you're not allowed to bring your own camera in, and that just goes to show how rushed it's gotten, the photographer isn't even taking enough time to guarantee focus of the shot. I've even heard that Manson's had to argue with the photographer to take the photo the way the participant wanted it to be. But I agree with the mod, we should take it up with Adventures In Wonderland directly, so I'm retiring from this thread. I hope everyone has a great experience at their meet & greet, best of luck!
    Last edited by MechanicalAnimal; 06-25-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: "No, no, no, no, no...no reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    No I definitely agree that there are aspects to complain about - starting with the fact that it has been over 72 hours and we still haven't received our photos, everything is always rushed, and the poster would obviously get destroyed during the show. I just don't think that whether or not the item is as "exclusive" as possible is a legitimate argument, considering everything else that's included. Also, that poster looks way more expensive than the crappy plastic manson masks we got last time.
    Honestly, this was definitely the most rushed I have EVER been. She didn't let me pose for my photos at all and didn't even want me to have one with my mum because that would be "breaking the rules" since we're only supposed have 1 (even though they were taking two of everyone...?) each until the big boy insisted. And it is so super duper annoying that the pictures haven't been sent yet. D:<
    I don't have a serious issue with the poster, mine didn't get destroyed because I rolled it, but I have to say it is annoying that it's not something exclusive because the merch items used to seem like a big part of the whole shebang and now they just seem like something they're forced to offer. I understand the people complaining because is the worst I experienced the Meet and Greet staff/merch even thought it was the happiest and most talkative I've encountered Manson.

My whiny complaining negative bitchass aside, it's the take what you can get bag, have fun with whatever occurs and make the best of it or something I don't fucking know.
    Last edited by Tater; 06-25-2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: No reason

Muddy Knees

So something that's always sounded cheap and shitty actually turns out to be cheap and shitty? No way!

As long as they continue raking in $150 a pop off crazed fans, they couldn't give a fuck.

Visit kleiner352's Youtube Channel

Anyone have a photo of the poster? Would love to know what all the fuss is about.
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

OK, this is bullshit. Adventures In Wonderland deleted all of the complaints made by other concerned participants (about being rushed, no early entry, etc.) on my post on their Facebook page. Really, coming from a "professional company" that has $300 of mine?! I'm sorry if they're embarrassed, but that's their own fucking fault, not mine. This is ridiculous. Have they never heard of customer service? How convenient for them, considering the packages are nonrefundable, so basically they don't have to respond or take responsibility. The only thing they do take, apparently, is your money. OK, NOW I'm retiring from this thread. Good luck, everyone. If you'd like to discuss this further with me, feel free to PM.
    Last edited by MechanicalAnimal; 06-25-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Visit kleiner352's Youtube Channel

Feed: thanks for the pic and thanks for the nice little touch! It's appreciated, seriously.

OT: I can see why people are upset over that. It's a pretty standard image this tour and if they're already selling it cheaply out front, then calling it exclusive is such a buzzword it's not even funny. I've seen several complaints lately about the Adventures in Wonderland guys, but they seem to be getting a lot of nice money out of what they're doing so I don't see it changing often.

As someone who hasn't gone to any of these, I would probably just be happy to be meeting Manson, coming up with something unique for him to sign, etc., but if you've been multiple times then a lot of the more "petty" (I guess small-scale is a better term?) issues people are having would be pretty frustrating. I'm about to buy two tickets to my first concert to any band or show ever (somewhat cheaply, I might add), and the total 120 or so bucks is a little steep for me even then. If I was spending 150 dollars per ticket and not getting all of the advertised features, like early seating, etc. then I would absolutely do/say something.

Best of luck to you guys; I really do hope they sort this garbage out so something like this doesn't have to get bogged down by tiny details.
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

Ok, I actually got a response from them asking what I wanted in replacement for the poster. I told them a mask or anything else thats exclusive. they responded back saying they would give the shirt from the last tour, which I already have since I paid for the meet and greet alst time as well. I told them this and sent them the quote of another member "being told at the San Diego show, by one of the GT co-ordinators, that the exclusive merch item was going to a Manson Absinthe glass." we will see what happens.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Maybe it's an idea they had but it didn't happen so that's probably why they went with the poster.

Being offered the other shirt isn't a bad deal, if you've already done the previous VIP then you've already gotten it, but for those that didn't I think that's a great offer from them.