Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VIP Exclusive Merch Item? A Poster from the merch booth?!?

Quote Originally Posted by buffylover29 View Post
    Ok, I actually got a response from them asking what I wanted in replacement for the poster. I told them a mask or anything else thats exclusive. they responded back saying they would give the shirt from the last tour, which I already have since I paid for the meet and greet alst time as well. I told them this and sent them the quote of another member "being told at the San Diego show, by one of the GT co-ordinators, that the exclusive merch item was going to a Manson Absinthe glass." we will see what happens.
    ^They offered me the shirt from last tour as well and I accepted the offer and apologized for being an ass:)
    Last edited by jembliss; 06-28-2013 at 08:10 PM.
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Quote Originally Posted by jembliss View Post
    ^They offered me the shirt from last tour as well and I accepted the offer and apologized for being an ass:)
    If you don't actually email and ask for a replacement do they not offer it themselves?

I don't think so but if you are unhappy with the poster just email them and let them know about it.
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Just meeting the guy is worth the 150 to me. Is it pre or after show? Mine is in a few weeks in Atlanta.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I think they've all been pre-show.

AIW aren't going to offer people a choice of having that other t shirt as well. I'm sure most people are probably quite happy having that poster, but at least they're offering something out to those who aren't totally happy with that.

I'm happy with the poster, as I was going to buy it anyway. Here's to hoping it doesn't get trashed! Just two more weeks!

Late to the party, but the mask wasn't exclusive either, I already had one and didn't need another. I AM super glad the shirt this time was black, I've never even worn the one from last time and never will....I mean, white? Which, actually that exclusive shirt from last time is now being sold, but better, in black. They just need to stop with the false shit, like 'after party' last time, do you know how many thought it was going to be an actual party? At least this time we got our own water and didn't have to share with strangers ffs!

Tbh it's shitty to say that's one of the perks and it's really not, but it's the same as "VIP treatment", wtf is that all about anyways haha.

tl;dr what I want to say is, why does he use these people? I've done other meet and greets and a staff member, (security or tour manager) handles things. We line up, take our turn talking then get a pic. Honestly he should just do that, these GT people are just ugh. His management should be alerted also, they might not have any idea that these people are that bad.

Oh, and from the sounds of it, they're really behind, Holli said twice "the office girl" was sick, the other girl is in Europe. So is it literally just 3 chicks handling this?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    Late to the party, but the mask wasn't exclusive either, I already had one and didn't need another. I AM super glad the shirt this time was black, I've never even worn the one from last time and never will....I mean, white? Which, actually that exclusive shirt from last time is now being sold, but better, in black. They just need to stop with the false shit, like 'after party' last time, do you know how many thought it was going to be an actual party? At least this time we got our own water and didn't have to share with strangers ffs!

Tbh it's shitty to say that's one of the perks and it's really not, but it's the same as "VIP treatment", wtf is that all about anyways haha.

tl;dr what I want to say is, why does he use these people? I've done other meet and greets and a staff member, (security or tour manager) handles things. We line up, take our turn talking then get a pic. Honestly he should just do that, these GT people are just ugh. His management should be alerted also, they might not have any idea that these people are that bad.

Oh, and from the sounds of it, they're really behind, Holli said twice "the office girl" was sick, the other girl is in Europe. So is it literally just 3 chicks handling this?
    Most bands do their VIPs themselves, so why he feels the need to use a company, I have no clue. I thought about writing him a letter about everything that has been happening (rushed lines, some people not getting early entry, horrible photos compared to Twins Of Evil, etc.) and just giving it to him. Since I'll only have 30 seconds, if that, to tell him how much he has meant to me over the passed 15 years, etc., I didn't want to waste that time alerting him of the shittiness of Adventures In Wonderland, hence having a prewritten letter prepared.

I emailed Adventures In Wonderland asking if the person taking the photos was even a trained photographer, because I don't see how they could be. If you check out their Facebook, you'll notice other band M&Gs don't look so bad...why is it just Manson's? Here's a 30 Seconds To Mars M&G I found on Google Image from this year: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...0mqqo1_500.jpg Even downsized to that small of an image it's nowhere near as bad as the Manson ones...
    Last edited by MechanicalAnimal; 06-30-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

That 30 second to Mars photo looks like every others Manson photo to me, can't really see any difference in quality myself.

As for the mask, it was exclusive because even though a mask was sold about 10 years ago it's no longer available. If I remember right it wasn't on sale for that long originally anyway, so I thought it was cool they were giving them out because it gave me a chance to get one.
    Also the exclusive white shirt, and now a black version is being sold on the merch stand, the white shirt was and still is exclusive. AIW have probably no idea a black version was made available.

I think some people have genuine complaints but others are just trying to find anything to complain about with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    That 30 second to Mars photo looks like every others Manson photo to me, can't really see any difference in quality myself.

As for the mask, it was exclusive because even though a mask was sold about 10 years ago it's no longer available. If I remember right it wasn't on sale for that long originally anyway, so I thought it was cool they were giving them out because it gave me a chance to get one.
    Also the exclusive white shirt, and now a black version is being sold on the merch stand, the white shirt was and still is exclusive. AIW have probably no idea a black version was made available.

I think some people have genuine complaints but others are just trying to find anything to complain about with this.
    Were you ever able to check those photo sets of yours?