Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: VIP Exclusive Merch Item? A Poster from the merch booth?!?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalAnimal View Post
    Were you ever able to check those photo sets of yours?
    The photos I got at my shows were all huge files.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    The photos I got at my shows were all huge files.
    OK, thanks for checking. Guess I'll just have to wait it out and see.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I've checked 2 sets from TOE and 2 sets from MoM - all of them are huge resolutions (at least 2000x2000 in most cases). It does seem some get cropped depending on if they were shot landscape vs portrait, but definitely still huge files (each pic was on average 2-3MB a piece).

^ yeah. All of mine from ToE, random leg of solo dates in between (HCW ?), and MoM are gigantic.

Awesome, that's very encouraging to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    That 30 second to Mars photo looks like every others Manson photo to me, can't really see any difference in quality myself.

As for the mask, it was exclusive because even though a mask was sold about 10 years ago it's no longer available. If I remember right it wasn't on sale for that long originally anyway, so I thought it was cool they were giving them out because it gave me a chance to get one.
    Also the exclusive white shirt, and now a black version is being sold on the merch stand, the white shirt was and still is exclusive. AIW have probably no idea a black version was made available.

I think some people have genuine complaints but others are just trying to find anything to complain about with this.
    I wasn't so much complaining, I don't need the merch tbh. I just mean they should stop with the hype they can't deliver. Things that are not exclusive, (the mask was sold all the fuck over online, even oriental trading lol) and this crap which is my favorite "Rockstar VIP Service Provided By Adventures in Wonderland" haha. It was run much better this time than the first round (which I was so pissy about).

It's a shit company making money off something that could be done with a staff member of his is my main point.