Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't Haunt Me - Marilyn Manson & Skylar Grey FULL SONG

Default Can't Haunt Me - Marilyn Manson & Skylar Grey FULL SONG

Listen to Skylar Grey's full track Can't Haunt Me feat. Marilyn Manson here: http://popfreak.com/featured/exclusi...arilyn-manson/

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

This sounds fantastic, I really enjoyed it. Interesting to hear the lyric "infect your insides with the flowers of evil I lay on your tomb" towards the end... This was presumably written around the same time as Born Villain and The Flowers Of Evil, and it's quite unique to hear Manson overlapping his own influences into someone else's record.

The track, although two years late, was worth the wait. A shame the direction Grey was headed in didn't follow this path more closely, it's definitely more interesting than the Eminem collaboration.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Visit kleiner352's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    it's definitely more interesting than the Eminem collaboration.
    To be fair, the half-eaten bag of sandwich bread sitting in my kitchen is more interesting than the Eminem collaboration.
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Awesome, thanks for putting it out there. This song alone is better than anything she's come up with since working with Eminem. Didn't expect a Flowers of Evil reference either, wow. This should have come out when it was supposed to, but either way it's cool to hear.

Any chance we get this as a download? Sounds fantastic. Shame it did not make the record! Would have also been a great bonus track for the Re-Release of Born Villain which we never got.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Great track, and a wonderful collaboration. I was pretty bummed to hear her shift in style on the album, from what I saw of her solo performances around the time she played this song it seemed like it was shaping up great. MM collab aside, if there was a full album of this style of music - would be a definite buy for me. Who knows, now that this song is officially out there maybe it will spread and get popular. Would be funny to see people latch to a shelved song more than that single she released.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Default Exclusive: Skylar Grey – Can’t Haunt Me (feat. Marilyn Manson)

Oh boy do we have a surprise for you Skylar Grey fans!

We love our readers at Pop Freak so here’s a treat for you all. The Skylar Grey track “Can’t Haunt Me” features the iconic Marilyn Manson and it was intended for her original debut album way back in 2011, then titled Invinsible (title idea was Marilyn Manson’s himself!) but alas, as that album was shelved as was this amazing song; much to the disappointment of masses of fans.

Skylar’s new debut album, executively produced by Eminem and Alex Da Kid is titled “Don’t Look Down” and it’s finally released this coming Tuesday. You can pre-order her album on Amazon right here and if you want a deluxe copy which features “Beautiful Nightmare” and “Weirdo” then you can pre-order the Target exclusive version here.

Once the album tracklisting for Don’t Look Down was released, there was a huge backlash from fans who were outraged that this track would never be released.

Listen to the exclusive track below:

http://popfreak.com/featured/exclusi...arilyn-manson/

That was amazing! I do so love Ms. Grey and Manson, and together they are perfection.

This makes me shit.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

The song is actually pretty good! I thought this collaboration would never see the light of the day, glad I was wrong! :D