Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Confession Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MisanthroPope View Post
    I don't like my girlfriend at all. We live together, barely see each other but I still can't stand her. I feel like I'm drowning.
    Just tell her. The feeling may be mutual. There may be something you need from a relationship that can still be worked out with her. The worst thing that can happen is the screaming/crying/I'm leaving/kicking you out stuff. I don't mean to sound flip. I lived with my ex for 3 years, and we were married for 9. We were so nauseatingly happy and close that our friends were either envious or acted like they were going to puke. One afternoon my wonderful partner announced that I was the barrier to achieving happiness, and by the way, too ugly to fuck. Saying I'm not happy and then dealing with it from there has got to be a hell of a lot easier than that was.
    "Even smiling makes my face ache."

Quote Originally Posted by MrBonestripper View Post
    funny how you think you are going to spend the rest of your life with somebody
    Yep, that's the usual intention when you get married.... sadly it doesn't always work out that way. :(

how long did you know your ex before you married?
    Not long enough. lol We knew each other about 10 months when we married. We were still quite young (20 & 22).

it took me a long while to get over mine. a long time.
    Sorry to hear you've been through one too. :/ If I hadn't had kids I think it would have been a lot easier... it really hurt me and stressed me out to see what they were going through. It was just hard.

kudos to you for moving on!
    life is about being happy.
    stay strong :)
    live life
    focus on you
    listen to marilyn
    *high five*
    Definitely listening to MM... you know it! His music has really affected me and helped me out. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement! *high five back* :)

Oh, if there's anything I've learned after that 20 years... I've learned that it's better to be single/alone than to be in a miserable relationship/marriage... at least for me anyway. That's not true for some people... I know people that would rather be miserable with someone than to be single. To each his own.

Don't get me wrong, I love my cat (the crazy little bitch) but she's not my favorite fuzzy friend. That honor goes to Moosetophoules Ototheophoulus. He's a washable blue and yellow stuffed moose. Through snot, puke, tears and years he's held up better than friends, family and spouse. Don't knock the power of the stuffie.
    "Even smiling makes my face ache."

NewYorkRipperQUACK MisanthroPope's Avatar

I like to play with Agent's(my cat) paws while he sleeps. I'm completely jealous of his retractable claws. What an awesome tool to have.

I once swam in my underwear at the Orlando/Kissimmee HardRock hotel.
    After smoking under one of the pool's covered cabanas.
    After sneaking in to the hotel.
    No one said anything.
    I am nobody; or if you'd like, Nemo.

Or maybe such behavior is the norm with anything Hard Rock
    Last edited by YoureAlreadyHere; 02-08-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.