Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Talking Dead Features Marilyn Manson

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

Default Talking Dead Features Marilyn Manson

I didn't see this posted anywhere, and I'm surprised by that. But not anymore surprised by the sudden out-of-the-blue announcement of this though. Talking Dead (for those who are unaware) is an hour-long talk show hosted by Chris Hardwick, that airs live immediately after The Walking Dead each week, recapping the episode that just aired, and speaking with celebrity guests and 'super fans' about the show.

Actors, producers, writers, etc. from the show are sometimes interviewed as well. But while I was watching Talking Dead tonight, Chris Hardwick announced that next week's guests will be Jack Osbourne and Marilyn Manson. I know Manson has said that he's a fan of the show, so it's pretty cool that he'll be on Talking Dead next week to discuss it. The Walking Dead and Talking Dead air Sunday nights on AMC.

Damned right! Muscled my way back on here for the first time in forever after catching the end of the new episode just now to see if there was a thread yet...glad to see someone one already beat me to it!

And technically it's "THE Talking Dead," but no biggie. The fucking HOST of the show barely ever says it right himself, lol.

;)

Thanks for the heads up.

That's so nice! Although Walking Dead is kinda boring since season 3. I'm looking foward to see it!

I don't mind TWD, been watching it since season 1, and still it has me watching it. Same with True Blood, but that show is kinda going somewhere else. :/
    But yeah, I instantly turned my head when I heard Hardwick say Manson's name.

Btw, someone PLEASE record it for people outside USA. Don't let this get lost.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Submit questions for MM!

AMC Talking Dead ‏@AMCTalkingDead
    Marilyn Manson will be our guest this week. Post your questions for him here and we may ask them live on #TalkingDead, Sunday at 10|9c
    https://twitter.com/AMCTalkingDead/s...36469614878721

You can also ask on the Talking Dead FB page. https://www.facebook.com/talkingdead...23997721023425

Some people are asking all sorts, but since it's a show about The Walking Dead I'd expect that the questions they're going to be after are ones related to TWD.

Seeing a lot of people bashing Manson's appearance on this show on Twitter, naturally seeing Manson fans defend him quite a lot, insulting the host, I'm interested to know if he did come across as an insane man who was just babbling or if the host was just a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    Seeing a lot of people bashing Manson's appearance on this show on Twitter, naturally seeing Manson fans defend him quite a lot, insulting the host, I'm interested to know if he did come across as an insane man who was just babbling or if the host was just a dick.
    Chris Hardwick is a comedian and can be brutal but from what I heard and gathered, Manson did his usual jokes and walkabout stories that kinda just fall flat because they're deadpan and not in a good way.

Lots of his jokes seem forced and misplaced. I didn't watch this Talking Dead thing because I think the show is crap but I'm basing my opinions on his usual joke sessions from interviews and other things of old.
    A Wicked Epicenter / / I Want To Dream

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

MM actually tried talking about the show beyond just "omg zombie horde" wanking. He tried to talk about character archs, symbology and while having a little typical MM fun. If the host didn't like it for there quick pace between commercials to not talk deep that's their problem. MM obviously showed he follows the show, and I agree with his romance suggestion :p