Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Results 561 to 569 of 569

Thread: Post Humor!

  1. #561
    Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.24.17
    Location: The Cold Spot
    Posts: 177
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Lol, jump on the euphemism treadmill, next stop another arbitrary displacement of one inexplicably inflammatory word in favour of another inexplicably innocuous word. "They" is a particularly bad choice of pronoun to attach to an individual child...it's going to cause all sorts of plurality/singularity grammar confusion in later life as well as encourage all manner of mental issues e.g. multiple personalities. Where's the angry mob rallying against this, eh?

  2. #562
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,700
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Lol, jump on the euphemism treadmill, next stop another arbitrary displacement of one inexplicably inflammatory word in favour of another inexplicably innocuous word. "They" is a particularly bad choice of pronoun to attach to an individual child...it's going to cause all sorts of plurality/singularity grammar confusion in later life as well as encourage all manner of mental issues e.g. multiple personalities. Where's the angry mob rallying against this, eh?
    I find it, more often that not, that people confuse adjectives with pronouns. It's amusing. Anyway, I'm a dyslexic who identifies as the entire alphabet.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  3. #563
    Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.24.17
    Location: The Cold Spot
    Posts: 177
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I find it, more often that not, that people confuse adjectives with pronouns. It's amusing. Anyway, I'm a dyslexic who identifies as the entire alphabet.
    Ahh, I thought you identified as "an attack raptor helicopter straight white alpha male with a freakishly terrifying dick", or was that just a chat up line?

  4. #564
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,700
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Ahh, I thought you identified as "an attack raptor helicopter straight white alpha male with a freakishly terrifying dick", or was that just a chat up line?
    My first chat up line to you was immediate groping. It's hard to speak to you in your presence, and I can only think about gaining confidence through sex. You're too clever for me, really. I really can't compete with you on any intellectual level, so I invite you to the no pants dance as to not have to feel stupid all of the time. Thank you
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  5. #565
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.02.13
    Location: Safe Distance
    Posts: 1,929
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default


  6. #566
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,700
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  7. #567
    speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Boy's Club
    Posts: 3,393
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    The dedication in Glenn Beck's new book:



    and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye



  8. #568
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.02.13
    Location: Safe Distance
    Posts: 1,929
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default





    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 10-07-2018 at 10:28 AM.

  9. #569
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.02.13
    Location: Safe Distance
    Posts: 1,929
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS