Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: #eraPlay: The Tryptich Tour [UP TO 15 PLAYERS MAX]

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

Default #eraPlay: The Tryptich Tour [UP TO 15 PLAYERS MAX]

Hi, and welcome to the FIRST EVER game of #eraPlay! I shall be bringing this onto other music forums across the internet, but PROVIDER MODULE are the lucky first!

The Game

Marilyn Manson are about to embark on a much-anticipated project. They shall be revisiting the Tryptich era and performing select dates around the world with all the tracks from the 3 classic albums - NON-STOP, ALL NIGHT LONG!. The band will also be re-releasing all 3 albums but in what way hasn't been disclosed yet.

YOUR Job

1. Choose the setlist, costumes, props, dates, locations,promotion etc. for the tour. 10 DATES MAXIMUM.
    2. Re-release all 3 albums in your OWN unique way! (GO WILD)
    3. Do a BIG interview/press release on the new MM era. Write a transcript for it. Choose Q&A's wisely!
    4. Last but definitely not least, create a CD/DVD of the tour for the fans to enjoy and hold memories of!
    Rules

1. Make sure you notify me of any queries of the game or if you are leaving
    2. Plagiarism, offensive behaviour etc. results in EXCLUSION from the game
    3. Play nicely, kids!

Game starts NOW, ends Monday 28th October. Post your entry in parts or whatever and tell me when you have COMPLETED! The winner will be crowned Friday 1st November! Adios!

BIGGEST TIP: LET YOUR IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY GO WILD! GETS YOU MORE POINTS

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

Let me know if you want to play!!

Quote Originally Posted by kalim123 View Post
    Let me know if you want to play!!
    I will!
    What do you want to hear first?
    My setlist? Because, I've been wanting to do this for ages and am very happy that someone else has finally implemented it! :D