Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Joining 'Once Upon a Time' Cast

Death & Oblivion Tick Tock Goes The's Avatar

Default Marilyn Manson Joining 'Once Upon a Time' Cast

Once Upon a Time's journey into the dark recesses of Neverland has gotten pretty scary already, what with an evil Peter Pan running around. Now it's about to get a whole lot creepier: ABC has confirmed exclusively to Rolling Stone that rocker Marilyn Manson will be joining the cast of the show in November. Manson will voice Shadow, a character whose voice will give life to the very essence of Neverland.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-cast-20131018

Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

Hell yes!

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

So is Marilyn Manson an actor or a singer?
    I use words sharp as a sword

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by spaceSuicide View Post
    So is Marilyn Manson an actor or a singer?
    All and then some.

Don't watch the show, but saw the headlines of some big deal because Mulan's bisexual (big move for Disney). Another odd thing to add to his resume. Is there anything else he's done strictly voice acting on besides this, the Area 51 video game and the Food Pyramid episode? It's cool he's got so much going on after being on tour for those two years pretty much straight.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

So far in the show "Shadow" is just an CGI graphic of a shadow. So I imgine unless they give him a past/body, it will just be a voice role.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

I am so excited about this. I love the show and....Manson's voice is ridiculously amazing.

Can't.Wait.
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
    Hey Cruel World Tour 2/19/13 - San Francisco, CA
    Masters of Madness Tour 6/6/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    End Times Tour 7/7/15 - Concord, CA
    Hell Not Hallelujah Tour 10/23/15 - Paso Robles, CA

I watch the show. Don't always appreciate the interweaving of genres. Manson as the Shadow???? Better be a lot deeper storyline than so far. Otherwise I think he's wasting his time. Then again, anything for shits and giggles. Wouldn't he have been a better choice for the new Once Upon A Time in Wonderland? I have to keep watching now....
    "Even smiling makes my face ache."

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    All and then some.

Don't watch the show, but saw the headlines of some big deal because Mulan's bisexual (big move for Disney). Another odd thing to add to his resume. Is there anything else he's done strictly voice acting on besides this, the Area 51 video game and the Food Pyramid episode? It's cool he's got so much going on after being on tour for those two years pretty much straight.
    I was being sarcastic.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Marilyn Manson is a terrible actor - saying that his voice acting for Edgar in Area 51 (which was released approximately one million years ago) was awesome... So this is good news.

I'd really wish he'd focus on making new and wonderful music but it's his life. FIRE. I WANT HIM TO BRING ME. FIRE.
    Last edited by 1984; 10-19-2013 at 02:13 AM.

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    All and then some.

But this show isn't by Disney, nor is the character Mulan owned by them ???

Mulan is actually a Chinese legend, that's where Disney got the idea. If she was real she was probz LGBT with the whole cross-dressing thing...........

I love that movie tho!