Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Talking Dead Features Marilyn Manson

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Ok, so Marilyn Manson's thoughts were not hard to follow... so is the host really fucking dumb or did he just have a short attention span to not follow anything longer than a minute?

I liked his comments on Rick and the hat and giving it away and loosing a leader etc.

Terroja made a good point about Manson trying to make points but being cut off... he may have been better if it had just been him to discuss the show, but I think Manson did get quite a few opinions and thoughts across. I liked his comment on how well they make The Walking Dead and then being disappointed in films because TV shows are done so well now.

I got what people were saying. It's just that Manson tries to explain everything and the show is kind of a more fast-paced thing. :(

That was agonizing to see. I felt sorry for both the host (for trying to control the situation) and for Manson(for trying to talk that much and getting cut all the time).

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/10/28...-walking-dead/

How did they not get Manson's points? He makes a lot of good one's.

I'm watching the episode now. Jesus christ this is so hard to watch as a fan. I can only watch about 10 minutes at a time before I need to take a break. Why would Manson's managers ever book him on a show like this? We all know how "he is" from watching him speak in interviews. This was definitely not his gig.

Catholic Girls with UZIs johncraze's Avatar

Just read the transcript and Manson made a lot of proper interpretations, but it just seemed all the people around where clueless about almost everything he said... it just took him to say "hitler" or "democracy" for them to get lost on what his arguments were about.

Besides the fact that the format of the show screwed him over and made him look like an schizophrenic, it is also fair to mention how the host seemed like a mass media induced retard.
    Last edited by johncraze; 10-28-2013 at 06:57 PM.

lol It wasn't that bad. I feel like it was pretty balanced between valid points and standard Manson goofery. At the end of the day it's a talk show about an episode of Walking Dead so who really cares?
    Cocksuckasaurus.

I found it very hard to watch and kind of sad. I think someone should have an intervention for Manson and book him into rehab. He's way better than this, I used to watch his interviews and performances over and over again and be proud to be a MM fan. I found his Larry King interview was a little better and it looked like Manson was getting his shit together, guess not...

The trasncript read like something off of Who's Line Is It Anyway. With Manson making the most sense. From the clips I saw of it, the host looks like he has the IQ of a brick. Did anyone actually ask any of the submitted questions?
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

etc.

It was painful to watch. R.E.H.A.B.! Right now.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    The trasncript read like something off of Who's Line Is It Anyway. With Manson making the most sense. From the clips I saw of it, the host looks like he has the IQ of a brick. Did anyone actually ask any of the submitted questions?
    I think only a few questions were asked from fans online, but don't think any were directed at Manson.