Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Recent Films & Your Reviews III

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Hereditary

Wow, just wow.
    Just saw it. Wow, just wow.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Just saw it. Wow, just wow.
    Yeah man, Iím curious, did you see any trailers beforehand? I didnít lol, and when that big moment happened I was so taken aback. I wanna refuse hyping it up but jeez the direction was impeccable. Hope more people here see it! Toni Collete as well, such a brilliant actress.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Yeah man, I’m curious, did you see any trailers beforehand? I didn’t lol, and when that big moment happened I was so taken aback. I wanna refuse hyping it up but jeez the direction was impeccable. Hope more people here see it! Toni Collete as well, such a brilliant actress.
    She was terrifying lol. And I saw the trailer once, and knew I wanted to see it based on visuals alone. The score, cinematography, acting... ugh so well done. It's probably as close to a new Kubrick horror movie we'll get.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    She was terrifying lol. And I saw the trailer once, and knew I wanted to see it based on visuals alone. The score, cinematography, acting... ugh so well done. It's probably as close to a new Kubrick horror movie we'll get.
    So much yes, and I’ll add that the score is the most unsettling score I’ve heard since the Shining. Sometimes the score did so well conveying the emotions of how characters felt, their nervousness, anxiety, and whatnot and all done through a series of tones and almost industrial sounds, it’s some good shiz. Other than Kubrick I also felt like the ending is as close as we’ll get to a Wes Anderson horror film. We got ourselves a new classic boi’s and gals!

ALSO NO JUMPSCARES! We finally get a film that doesn’t tell us to be scared we just see the horror and are naturally shocked and awed. This is a real horror film. That’s as far as I’m willing to hype. I’m scared I’ve said too much already lol.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Just as fun as the 1st one... This is the only PIXAR cartoon post-ToyStory-Frozen era, I really miss this part of my childhood.