Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [0009]: Aug 16 2014 - Alt Fest - Northamptonshire, England, UK *CANCELED*

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I was wondering the other day if MM could totally surprise us and probably just do ACSS all the way through, something like that would be awesome.

I was just looking over the Alt-Fest Facebook page and someone else has said ACSS in full would amazing, Alt-Fest replied saying it's been requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I was wondering the other day if MM could totally surprise us and probably just do ACSS all the way through, something like that would be awesome.

I was just looking over the Alt-Fest Facebook page and someone else has said ACSS in full would amazing, Alt-Fest replied saying it's been requested.
    The timing is perfect. A few dates next year not supporting a new album, with the ability to perform a special set list.

Imagine that. The 5 members. Manson, Twig, Fred, Spencer, Jason. Walk out on stage. And Play this...

Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    The Beautiful People
    Dried Up Tied Up Dead To The World
    Tourniquet
    Little Horn
    Cryptochid (Curious to see how this would turn out along with next 3 tracks)
    Deformography
    Wormboy (Twiggy on guitar would be atrocious)
    Mister Superstar
    Angel With The Scabbed Wings
    Kinderfeld
    Antichrist Superstar
    MInute of Decay
    The Reflecting God
    Man That Your Fear.

Encore

Suck For Your Solution
    Piss In The Wound
    Apple Of Sodom

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indeed View Post
    Imagine that. The 5 members. Manson, Twig, Fred, Spencer, Jason. Walk out on stage. And Play this...

Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    The Beautiful People
    Dried Up Tied Up Dead To The World
    Tourniquet
    Little Horn
    Cryptochid (Curious to see how this would turn out along with next 3 tracks)
    Deformography
    Wormboy (Twiggy on guitar would be atrocious)
    Mister Superstar
    Angel With The Scabbed Wings
    Kinderfeld
    Antichrist Superstar
    MInute of Decay
    The Reflecting God
    Man That Your Fear.

Encore

Suck For Your Solution
    Piss In The Wound
    Apple Of Sodom
    And Trent Reznor and Billy Corgan come in a UFO and they all play "Eye" and "I'm Afraid of Americans" .

Oh cool Gary Numan is playing on the Saturday too.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

There's still a co-headliner to be announced as well I think. I asked them on FB when they plan to announce that, they're really good at replying to fans on their social networks.

---

Gary Numan plays Down in the Park at his show... that could be cool if MM joins him.

I have never been to this festival, but here is my quick question: are they going to put day tickets for sale (yes, I have no interest in buying the ticket for the full festival)? I mean, did they usually do it in the previous festival editions???

And if they are going to do so, when are they more likely to do it? 3 months before the date?
    Last edited by Principiante; 01-11-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    I have never been to this festival, but here is my quick question: are they going to put day tickets for sale (yes, I have no interest in buying the ticket for the full festival)? I mean, did they usually do it in the previous festival editions???

And if they are going to do so, when are they more likely to do it? 3 months before the date?
    This is a totally new festival and this year is the first one. Alt Fest say that day tickets will go on sale, but at the moment there is no date for when they're on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    This is a totally new festival and this year is the first one. Alt Fest say that day tickets will go on sale, but at the moment there is no date for when they're on sale.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I really have no interest in going the 3 days (particularly because I will be on holidays, which I'll have to cut short if I'm to see Manson playing on that day). So I hope they announce the day tickets soon, as I need to plan what do do/logistics for the day/night and to get back from that place...

If you read from a recent interview: “It’s going to be quite different from anything I have ever done before. I want something that makes me rethink, in the same way that when I had my first show, I made a flyer, I did'nt have any songs written, and thought, ‘What am I going to do now?’. I’m excited to see what it’s gonna' be. I want to give people what they want, though there’s a difference between being a chef and a waiter. But I’m not one of those people that goes to a concert and wants to sit through a bunch of new songs from a new album that the artist is enthused about.”

So should we be expecting some tracks from Portrait and Smells? That would be cool seen as it's the 20th anniversary soon.