Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [0009]: Aug 16 2014 - Alt Fest - Northamptonshire, England, UK *CANCELED*

Well I won't be disappointed either way so long as it doesn't end up as bad as Download 2009.

I might be going. Not so far from Paris.
    Just got an idea, now that a lot of fans have the mask, what do you think of wearing it during the first song? If a lot of people on front row do this, it could be a nice surprise for him and it will make the show more special. A kind of Manson clone army for a very special set.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

No, he's not saying he wants to revisit the early days but great whats new in the same way. Basically not relying on people knowing you, and just going out to share your art art.

This is going to be an epic festival, there are so many cool bands playing that I am gagging to see. I was bursting at the seams BEFORE Manson was announced.

I hope MM leans towards the early stuff but I don't really care. I'm really excited by his attitude at the moment.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Gary Numan is now the co-headliner on Saturday, so he's on before Marilyn Manson. Someone asked about clashes with stage times, and Alt Fest mentioned Manson's set will end at 11. No start time mentioned though.

So when he performs in Russia a month before here do you think the set-list he uses then will be the same as at Altfest?
    - real life awaits us -

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

It's possible, I was thinking when the Russian date got announced that whatever they get we can probably expect for Alt-Fest as well.

Q is for fucking Queen Alexandra's Avatar

I'm really starting to consider this, since I'll be in Poland in August and the costs of travelling to the UK have become ridiculously low recently. I suppose I'll wait until they announce those one day ticket prices and see if I can afford a lone escapade like that. My biggest concern, though, is that Alt Fest is just two weeks after the Polish Woodstock Festival and a three day long intoxication usually does no good to my savings...

Hopefully this will all tie into a European festival tour for you guys. Here in the U.S. we got like four different legs within two years last tour.

Attending!