Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [0009]: Aug 16 2014 - Alt Fest - Northamptonshire, England, UK *CANCELED*

Allright, so who in here has already bought the tickets for this show???

I was trying to do it, but the security certificate for the website appears not to be reliable.
    Anyone else experienced the same thing? And you still went ahead to buy the ticket???

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    Allright, so who in here has already bought the tickets for this show???

I was trying to do it, but the security certificate for the website appears not to be reliable.
    Anyone else experienced the same thing? And you still went ahead to buy the ticket???
    I'm attending this show but got and paid for my tickets as soon as day tickets were released, I only seen a 'trusted' certificate next to my website pane with a green shield. It may be your internet browser. Just make sure your on the official website, through MM.com, have anti-virus and use PayPal if optional and you should not be at risk.

Is anyone going down and stopping at a hotel nearby? I'm looking around for one now. Only have a day ticket for the Saturday, and I'm not camping over.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I really hope this performance or any summer tour performances will be Pro-Recorded. I would love to see 6/27-28 shows online to see what I'll be expecting this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    I'm attending this show but got and paid for my tickets as soon as day tickets were released, I only seen a 'trusted' certificate next to my website pane with a green shield. It may be your internet browser. Just make sure your on the official website, through MM.com, have anti-virus and use PayPal if optional and you should not be at risk.
    I don't have any option to pay it with Paypal :/

browser or not, I get the same message in every browser (FF, IE and Opera :/ )

even going through MM's website my AV (karspersky)says something like a malicious URL :/

http://imgur.com/vFUO6fO

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

All right, back with silly questions to take care of the logistics for the event....

Does anyone already knows the predicted stage times for the different performances? When is Manson supposed to get on stage and for how long???

Alternatively, is anyone going there for the day only, and expecting to come back to London or some other place* after the show???

*not literally any place, but to be discussed....

Ok, logistics for the day sorted.

On a different note, are there any published predicted stage times already???

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I thought I saw a stage time plan somewhere, or maybe it was for another festival. I will post if I see one though.

I will be here, but then I'm travelling across the country ready for V festival - The Killers on Sunday. Going to be a busy awesome weekend.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Thanks Norsefire. I'm also keeping an eye open for that, but it's also important to ask as I may not be looking everywhere for it

And what about the tickets? Have people already started receiving their tickets via post???