Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [0009]: Aug 16 2014 - Alt Fest - Northamptonshire, England, UK *CANCELED*

These guys are reporting it's cancelled and the festival's website seems to be down, which isn't doing much to dispel the rumours...
    http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/14774

Not confirmed yet but there is a chance the festival may be cancelled will update more when I know. Edit, I have heard from some people I know that it has been cancelled!! Oh shit.
    Last edited by 303; 07-29-2014 at 08:54 AM.

I'm seeing comments on facebook passed around by people who are on the bill but still nothing confirmed.

A band I know are playing, but not on the main stage, who say that it's cancelled, but not certain if its just their stage, or the full festival but definitely something is going on. But not all bands know about this, some are still aware that they are playing. Alt fest have been hard to get in touch with this afternoon, which doesn't look too great, hopefully they could have just put out a message if it was still fine. I'll let you know if I find out exactly what the band was told, and anything else I find out.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Joe Letz of Combichrist is saying canceled on his twitter

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

What the fuck is going on?

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Marilyn Manson updated his event Cancelled - Marilyn Manson @ Alt Fest. 9:07pm
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1459...ited&source=29

It was officially confirmed on Manson's Twitter. Not sure why, but sorry to hear for all that was going.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Manson's twitter? There's no tweet about it...

The facebook event and tour page on mm.com say it's canceled. I love how Alt-Fest hasn't announced anything yet...

The whole cancellation was done a little while ago, Alt-Fest might of not gotten the chance to post it yet. Give it a day and it'll spread like AIDS.