Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: 'Hey, Cruel World...' Reversed Message

Default 'Hey, Cruel World...' Reversed Message

It's only present on the music video, but there's a reversed message at the start of Hey, Cruel World. It has the same vocal effect as the hidden track from Mechanical Animals, but it's not the same. It ends with either "You made me make you" or "You made your maker", but the rest I can't figure out due to the helecopter blades or whatever it is at the start of the song. I tried removing them, but the first part of the message gets removed too. Someone want to help out here? I can't find a single mention of this online, and the video's been out for over a year. I can't be the first to notice this.

Okay, I think the part before "You made me make you"/"you made your maker" is "In fact, is that supposed to impress me?" However, I still can't figure out the rest.

Edit: It might be "In fact, how is that supposed to make me feel?" And I think it might open with "This message plays forward" or something like that. I'm certain on "plays forward" part.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Someone on the forum I think said it's the same as what is spoken in this video, I never checked it out, but this is the video:

I can't remember who worked that out, so hopefully they'll drop in and post.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It's part of it, that's for sure. But, I don't think they're the same. What he says in Hey, Cruel World is shorter, and the start doesn't sound the same to me. But the "Is that supposed to make me feel? You made me make your martyrs" is the same.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

It is the same, I apparently did this back in Jan last year but forgot about it.