Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [0001]: Jun 27 2014 - Park Live - Moscow, Russia *CANCELED*

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Any info shared from people at the show (in real time or after) is totally fine, but setlists or things going up before the band plays aren't going to be allowed if it spoils any surprise.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Any info shared from people at the show (in real time or after) is totally fine, but setlists or things going up before the band plays aren't going to be allowed if it spoils any surprise.
    Fair enough, I'm so ready!

- - - Updated - - -

1 hour to go UK/EU and Russia...

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Don't post any leaks (and yes setlist before the show is technically a leak). The whole point is surprise.
    NAHH.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

i would have thought the show would have ended by now?.. I hope everyone is still in AWE and thats the reason we are not hearing anything back yet

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

The show starts in a min, please don't flood the thread with OT shit for now. Info will be posted here as it's made available.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

@basetendencies is posting on Twitter, one minute ago, "show starting any minute..."

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

The show starts in a min, please don't flood the thread with OT shit for now. Info will be posted here as it's made available.

COMEON! this is a public show not a copyrighted material or a DVD or an album! we can't go there and we want to enjoy the info here. This is Manson's forum and we must find everything Manson here!.

12. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

I was saying if a setlist was posted BEFORE the show - don't post it. Once the show happens it's all fair game. Don't be a cunt.

Show has been delayed due to a bomb threat. Will post updates as they are confirmed.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    COMEON! this is a public show not a copyrighted material or a DVD or an album! we can't go there and we want to enjoy the info here. This is Manson's forum and we must find everything Manson here!.
    I second this wholeheartedly!

You have to respect that some people here may joke around or post unconfirmed information without a source. I'm sure that Cringeon does not want you to feel like you can't share stuff on here right now but it would be appreciated if you waited a little longer so your claims for example are more valid like they'll have a video, photo, something evidential to go with it.