Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [0007]: Aug 12 2014 - Lucerna - Prague, Czech Republic

Sounds like the third movement of Moonlight Sonata, but can't quite tell.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

The part right before the new intro? Isn't that Mozart's Requiem still?
    Love a full show was put up. Really great energy with MM and the band. Proof that the audience matters. It's a mutual affair

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

anyone locate the part with "moonage daydream" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by pad18 View Post
    anyone locate the part with "moonage daydream" yet?
    Right before "The Beautiful People".

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

That was excellently quirky! Loved it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gondule View Post
    Question: What is the music that's playing at or around 13mins? Anyone know?
    It's definitely one of the Requiem movements by Mozart. I believe it is called Rex tremendae. It's on YouTube. Look for Karajan's rendition - the best rendition IMO - of Mozarts requiem, and find the Rex Tremendae movement, I'm pretty sure it's that.

Pretty sweet set. The new band sounds great. I like the addition of a second guitarist. Definitely gives it a heavier sound while relying less on backing tracks. This is not really a new tour, just a continuation of the HCW tour. It's appropriate though. Gives the band some rehearsal time before the new album.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Just got back from the best trip ever. Prague is absolutely beautiful, so my friend and I decided to stay one more day before going back to Vienna.

We got to Prague at 1:00pm, checked in our hotel and went straight to the venue. At 2:00pm there were already 30-40 people waiting in line, but somehow I made it to the front row again.

The show was absolutely incredible. While last night's show was already great, Prague was insanely good. The band sounds like it's 1998-2003. Tyler Bates is the best thing that could have happened to the band. The sound was huge. Manson was amazing too, talked a lot and sounded perfect.

I can't believe I got to hear Mister Superstar live. I've never been too crazy about the song live (1997 or 2014), it always seemed a bit odd live. This is where I was proven wrong (and everyone else who judges a performance after watching a YouTube video without actually being there!!!). Incredible performance.

I can honestly say that this was the best show I've ever been to, and even my friend said it was one of the best shows he's ever been to, and he's not a die-hard fan. After this show, though, he said he is and even wants to get a Manson tattoo now. So fuck everyone who says I love everything Manson does because I'm a fan boy. This was just an incredible show, period.

I took some videos with my phone's camera, without looking at what I was filming, so the videos aren't too great.

etc.

FUCK YOUR GOD.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

does he say "this is the best crowd" a lot, or is it me? haha

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gondule View Post
    Question: What is the music that's playing at or around 13mins? Anyone know?