Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Tour 2014 your expectations.

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Default Mini-Tour 2014 your expectations.

Since one date has become a mini tour, what are your expectations? do you think the setlist is gonna be the same that the last tour? what do you think it is gonna be the aesthetics? etc... I'm curious about what you think is gonna be.

I hope that the setlist is totally different. But this is only wishful thinking.
    I would be totally content if they play the same setlist as in America 2013. Angel with the scabbed wings, Dissasociative and New Shit would make me very happy.
    They will use the same props as in 12/13. Perhaps add some little stuff. But in general it will be same I guess.

A 25th anniversary tour would be awesome. But this will not happen

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I'm expecting and also hoping the announced Europe get something similar to the Masters of Madness/HCW 2013 tour. I would be very happy with that!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    ^This gives me hopes for some very cool new outfits for Manson for the "tour".

I think they will stick with a similar setlist, because Manson is always saying lately how no one wants to go to a show and see the band play too much stuff from their new album, or too many less popular songs. I don't totally agree, but he's the one making the decisions. I liked how they threw in a surprise every once and a while last tour though. I would like to see more of that if possible.

And not to jinx it, but there is a suspicious gap between June and August... Could this leave room for some US/Canada dates? (Just knocked on wood, don't worry). I really hope so!
    Last edited by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA; 03-09-2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: spelling

I am expecting to feel left out.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Honestly, I'm lucky enough to have tickets to (the only) two solo tour dates, I would have never thought I'd see Manson live this year, so I'd be happy if he opened with The Beautiful People and left after that.

To be realistic, I'm expecting something similar to the 2012/2013 tours. It's still called the Hey, Cruel World...Tour, and there's no reason to build a whole new stage production for these few shows. I doubt there will be any US shows after that, but I'd hope so for all American fans. If not this year, then next year with a new album, I'm sure.

These will be mostly festival dates, which are usualy more predictable, shorter, with less production and based on playing the hits. You can add the fact that Manson is on a transition period, being BV his latest effort, but I personaly would love Manson would totaly invert the traditional festival criteria one day and came up with a completely unexpected set, saving TBP. Realisticaly, it would be cool if we got some surprises and older songs here and there (its about time they surface some Portrait for god sake) and I cant die before seeig AWTSW live so bring it and leave PJ on a desert. It would be cool if some transition elements could be seen to the next era, either visualy or musicaly.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleOfSodom View Post
    Realisticaly, it would be cool if we got some surprises and older songs here and there (its about time they surface some Portrait for god sake) and I cant die before seeig AWTSW live so bring it and leave PJ on a desert. It would be cool if some transition elements could be seen to the next era, either visualy or musicaly.
    He needs to take notes here. I have seen him 5 times and seen 34 different songs, I have seen NIN 3 times and seen 46 different songs.

I want to see Mechanical Animals on stilts, Posthuman - it fits in because of it's Celebritarian references, Get Your Gunn, Cake and Sodomy, Devour, 4 Rusted Horses etc, basically all of them nice ones that are epic live.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Disposable Teens remix followed my Revelation #9 and then the full length I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post