Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Tour 2014 your expectations.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I think he will open with a different song. I really don't think he'll change the whole stage set for a mini-tour. Especially shows that aren't in the U.S. I think he should do some POAAF. I would love to see Dogma, Misery Machine, Cake And Sodomy.. I would want him to do some EMDM. He hasn't in so long. I'm hoping for some song he hasn't done before, or haven't done in a long time. The Death Song, I don't like the drugs, a FULL version of Antichrist Superstar, and coma white. Four Rusted Horses, Leave out covers (except Sweet Dreams), and do Kinderfeld or something unexpected. A song like 15, or I have to look up just to see hell... Something that'll turn our heads.

Lets sound like a common YouTube critic SOBER SHOWS,TWIGGY ON BASS, THONGS!

All jokes aside I would really like to see portrait added to the set.
    Minor changes to the set every night so different material can be played.
    in all reality I'm just happy that MM is still performing live, and still does a kick ass job at it.

I'm expecting him to rollerblade on dressed as David Dolores Frank and open with a cover of 'Like A Virgin.'

I wish Manson did more interesting songs I'm tired of Dope Show, Rock is Dead and Beautiful People
    Something from Portrait, (s)AINT, Coma White, I Don't Like the Drugs, stuff from Eat Me Drink Me or HEOL or BV would be nice but that's probably not happening

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

I don't expect a big or different stage show, of course. I expect the most interesting band line-up in over a decade, some new songs, some old gems (Dogma,...) and just a raw Manson show.

I'm really excited about that band and I can't wait to see what they can pull off. Tyler Bates is a genius.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Can anyone confirm whether or not Jason/Fred/Spencer will be returning?

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Spencer and Fred haven't made any statements yet, but Jason is obviously out.

http://instagram.com/p/pDUf4XDjRi/
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 06-25-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I predict new and old faces. 48 hours till show time. It's going down hard.

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Me too, this is getting interesting. Would love if they played something from Portrait, something different from Golden Age of Grotesque and EMDM, and to see an old known face emerging on stage, even if just for a casual show up. Why not invite Daisy, Zum, Ginger or someone to play something for instance. Wish they recover the unpredictabe (sometimes chaotic) elements that make MM shows so unique. Add some colour to the whole thing, from costumes to music! Mostly, if you get the chance to be on a stage, fucking mean it and make it memorable. Dont go there because its your 'job', remember why it started anyway: create something you wanted to see if you were at the audience. Us, fans, will gladly anticipate the new Era.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

When I said old face I did not mean old members returning - but the new lineup will have people you know and people you don't.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post