Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [0004]: Aug 08 2014 - Alcatraz - Kortrijk, Belgium

I wholeheartedly disagree, he sounds fine to me.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

This is The New Shit

Angel with The Scabbed Wings

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    For a man who has said in numerous interviews how he is annoyed when people let drugs control there lives (read pretty much any from 96-98), he has almost failed himself, in Dope Show did he not just say drugs are now "more like get by the fucking days type dugs" *irreconcilable mumbling*.

What I'm seeing in these weak performances are even worse than the festival dates from 2009. Get your act together, I'm afraid of fuelling your drug addictions anymore unless you stop letting yourself turn into some washed out rockstar cliché!

I'm a supporter of doing what you want providing that it doesn't harm yourself or bothers but now I'm literally starting to lose interest in MM, his new lineup can't seem to keep it together (Gil messing up again, Tyler not appearing without an explanation) and MM himself seems stool in the past trying to revive ACSS when there are seven other albums worth of gems not to mention then new album waiting to be performed. Now it's like watching reruns, it's probably different when your there in person but whatever, just glad to see him still alive and kicking, albeit barely.

Move on, get your spark back. He's always sucked in the first few shows for me.
    Were you even at the show? These forums are to discuss the individual shows of this tour, not for your irreconcilable mumblings.

He sounded awesome, even it these shitty YouTube video. The band sounds fantastic. The setlist is great. All this, and they've only played 2 shows. With 2 different band line-ups. Try pulling that off.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Manson sounds great! Thanks for posting the excellent vids, people! Keep em coming.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Personal Jesus. MM is wearing a new mask that lights up.

AWTSW

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

They're on fucking fire!

If you don't enjoy the fuck out of these shows, you probably have Ebolaids.
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 08-09-2014 at 06:23 AM.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Nobody likes recording full songs, do they? Lol 0:56 seconds of This Is The New Shit? and only showing the crowd.

Dunno if posted, but he sounds perfect here. Angel With the Scabbed Wings

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Holy shit! I like what I am seeing. It looks like a great show and the mask in Personal Jesus. OMG! Reminds of Salem somehow.
    AWTSW as an opener is just perfect! I cannot wait to see them live.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Manson has really gotten his confidence back or something.. because this Marilyn Manson is a complete different person who was touring back in 2009 for High End Of Low. Even the start of the Born Villain tour back in 2012 can't touch this Manson. I love it.

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post