Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Interview, Daisy Berkowitz, Portrait of an ex- Marilyn Manson member

Default New Interview, Daisy Berkowitz, Portrait of an ex- Marilyn Manson member

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

It's depressing seeing these people who are only known or cared about for their minimal involvement in Marilyn Manson. Portrait came out, like, what, 20 years ago?

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

The more he sings the same old tune, the more I'm glad he wasn't in MM any more than what he was. He seemed perfectly okay with just being a gimmick. MM knew he needed more than a crazy image, you have to have substance and that seems to be what Daisy lacked.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Any talent Daisy may have is wasted on him. I'm glad he was kicked out of the band or they'd still be releasing mediocre albums like Portrait. No disrespect to diehard POAAF fans, but it's easily the worst Manson record.

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    No disrespect to diehard POAAF fans, but it's easily the worst Manson record.
    You're entitled to your opinion, but "easily the worst"?! I'd take it over Eat Me, Drink Me any day. As an old-school fan, I got a lot of love for Portrait. You don't, and that's cool. To each his own. It's no masterpiece, but a hell of a lot of fun to listen to... still.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Original AIDS provider.

Eh. The interview starts out good enough, but as can be expected as soon as talk turns to him leaving Manson, suddenly he was mistreated and it hasn't been "the band" since he left. Because, sure, the band was called Daisy Berkowitz and the Spooky Kids, right? The story about the dead cow and Ginger playing keyboards in the desert was funny, though.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

11. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

I would be pretty interested to see how well a new project featuring him and Pogo would do.

hmm......

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Weren't they already suppose to be doing something? Daisy and his one-eyed pianist.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    Any talent Daisy may have is wasted on him. I'm glad he was kicked out of the band or they'd still be releasing mediocre albums like Portrait. No disrespect to diehard POAAF fans, but it's easily the worst Manson record.
    i'll never understand Manson fans that don't like POAAF.. oh well. it's one of my top 2-3 Manson albums

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion, but "easily the worst"?! I'd take it over Eat Me, Drink Me any day.
    Eat Me, Drink Me the worst album? That album is probably the most emotion and on a personal level. It's quite a beautiful album. Portrait is a amazing album also though. It IS a classic, the album that started it all, and is really fun to listen to. But Marilyn Manson Is A Alchemical Man. You can't expect him to stay the same throughout each album. That's what makes him and his music amazing. If you look at how Manson could go from a album like The Golden Age Of Grotesque to Eat Me, Drink Me, that's totally unpredictable. The Golden Age Of Grotesque is a awesome album. But things I do not like about it is that throughout the album, i get kinda bored of it. It seems to get watered down more. The songs sound the same. There should of been more songs based on the actual theme of the album. Like songs The Golden Age Of Grotesque, Doll-Dagga-Buzz-Buzz-Zigety-Zag, This Is The New Shit, Vodevil, and mOBSCENE. But back to Eat Me, Drink Me. Manson put a lot of work into that album. I like it better than The High End Of Low honestly. Not that The High End Of Low isnt good, but it's just my opinion. And your entitled to your opinion as well. POAAF is the Golden Classic. This June, it'll be 20 years since it came out. Holy shit. Time flys huh.•

18. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post