Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Interview, Daisy Berkowitz, Portrait of an ex- Marilyn Manson member

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

I don't care enough to read all that.

I find it funny how bitter Daisy still is. He must be really hurt, what a poor little guy. I think he needs a tissue.

On a serious note, its been about 20 something years now, move on. You don't see Manson dogging on him. But consistently when given the chance Daisy sings the same song. He's pretty low and because of that attitude I'm glad he's not in the band anymore. Plus if I'm gonna be honest he wasn't the best guitarist. The band definitely had a more refined and better sound once he left.
    Last edited by FuckmanQ; 04-26-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I assume if Daisy had been in control of the band they would be rehashing Spooky Kid stuff over and over again.
    He's had plenty of time to put a good band together and show everyone what he can do, I know he did that 3 Ton Gate or whatever it was but it wasn't that great. It seems the only time he gets some attention now is in talk of Marilyn Manson and him wanting to release more Spooky Kids stuff.

5. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gondule View Post
    I find it funny how bitter Daisey still is. He must be really hurt, what a poor little guy. I think he needs a tissue.

On a serious note, its been about 20 something years now, move on. You don't see Manson dogging on him. But consistently when given the chance Daisey sings the same song. He's pretty low and because of that attitude I'm glad he's not in the band anymore. Plus if I'm gonna be honest he wasn't the best guitarist. The band definitely had a more refined and better sound once he left.
    I would have to agree with this, and considering that I used to adore Daisy, it's not something I ever thought I would say.

Indeed.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Holy fucking shit, I never knew so many people hated Daisy and Portrait of An American Family! I thought people liked it, what the fuck's going on? When did this start?

I don't hate him, but I just don't find him that interesting anymore. Think it started around the time he released some of the Spooky Kids music.....I remember some article from a Florida newspaper, and it just made him sound boring.....like he was just your average guy in his late 30s who was trying to be the rebellious, bad-ass type.

Follow bitteralmonds On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    Holy fucking shit, I never knew so many people hated Daisy and Portrait of An American Family! I thought people liked it, what the fuck's going on? When did this start?
    Daisy is ungrateful that he was allowed the honor of being the band's Jason Newsted during the Smells Like Children tour and recording of Antichrist Superstar so he is a Bad Person. IMO, Daisy comes off as rather Al Bundyish, which makes me wish there was a sitcom about him.

Manson may not slag him anymore, but he certainly did back in the day. His autobiography doesn't have one good word to say about Daisy and he also went completely fucking berserk when Daisy showed up at a concert in Australia during the Mechanical Animals tour.

I suspect Manson doesn't slag Daisy anymore mainly because he's too busy getting sloshed and complaining about all his numerous other ex-bandmates, ex-friends, and ex-girlfriends. You know, maybe there should be a sitcom about him, too...
    Last edited by bitteralmonds; 12-21-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Woah, deja vu.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Woah, deja vu.
    Feels like 2007.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.