Thread: Best movie Villains

Default Best movie Villains

Everyone knows that the bad guys are the coolest. They get the best outfits, the best dialogues, and usually the best back-stories. And so there are some awesome movie monsters out there.

Who are your favorites?

Lets start.

Anton Chigurh, No country for old men.

Marsellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction

Pazuzu, the excorcist.

Hans Landa, Inglorious Basterds

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Just noticed he's got an SD patch on his arm. Never noticed that in the film.
    Great thread, going to reply properly later.

Oh, this list will just be huge! Great thread! I wish I knew how to put pictures with my choices, but nevertheless..

Nearly every Tarantino villain.

"Bill" from Kill Bill was amazing...as were most of his unit of assassins. The Asian one in particular had a great back story..can't remember her name at the moment.

It's debatable who the true 'villains' were in Natural Born Killers (one of my personal all time favorite films) but ya gotta love Mickey and Mallory Knox.

^^ Same applies for Taxi Driver. Lot's of villains in that film, but Travis Bickle was a great villain and hero all at once. An Anti-Hero perhaps.

Alex and his droogs from Clockwork Orange.

Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects. Otis, Baby, and Capt Spaulding were great!!

I could go on forever and get really obscure but these are the films that stand out initially.

Have any of you seen that movie "Chronicles" from a few years ago? I was nervous that it would be a corny PG-13 teenage film in some similar context of Twilight or some equally unappealing movie...but it turned out to be really great! A pleasant surprise. And the one kid in that...can't think of his name..was a great villain with a tragic and unfortunate back story that made you feel sympathy for his losing his mind to the alien power the kids discovered.

T R A I T O R

The Joker from The Dark Knight
    (Psychotic but brilliant. Has that creepy, but lovable character)

Andrew from Chronicle
    (His character makes you give your greatest sympathy toward him. He had a terrible life with his mother dying and his piece of shit father. And he just blew up.)

Alex from A Clockwork Orange
    (A very fun but also a very insane masochist. Very playful. And gets it all turned back against him at the iconic ending)

Every Villain from every Quintin Taratino
    (They all have this funny but badass character and personality. Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Django Unchained, etc)

The villains from Natural Born Killers
    (They hate, but are madly in love with each other. The violent-romantic-comedy love story is ecstatic. Very well directed with great cinematography.)
    (And also has Manson's 'Cyclops' from POAAF)

Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men
    (A very Clean, Cool, Calm, And Collective character. His pressured air tank is a very never-before-seen weapon for this villain.)

Jigsaw from Saw
    (He doesn't even kill them, he allows them to kill themselves by panicking. Purely brilliant. It should be a game show. I can see that happening in America sooner or later. Got Violence?)

E T C

'Getting High On Violence Baby'

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

and this little cute girl:

What better way to fool parents than

having growth hormone disorder of a 33 yr old good looking woman trapped inside a 10 yr old innocent girl appearance

I love this thread.

I don't care how cheesy this movie has become nowadays, Kathryn is fucking badass.

I know you guys will probably all roll your eyes at this but, I really think the Siamese cats are the most underrated Disney villains. They are just pure manipulative evil. Just watch.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Let's give Australia a credit to this serial killer movie villain Mick Taylor based on a real life psycho who's notoriously known as the backpack murderer of the outbacks.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST RULE OF THE OUTBACK, YOU NEVER EVER STOP!"

"In this world, there are people like me and people like you, and people like me EAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU, and it's up to my kind to wipe your kind out!"

"You're nothing but foreign vermin. A self-introduced species."

Best one liners from this guy..

I'm in the minority here that I liked Wolf Creek. :p