Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hannibal

Season 3 starts JUNE 4th!!!!!!!!!

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by J.Lecter View Post
    Season 3 starts JUNE 4th!!!!!!!!!
    Nice, great to have a date. Summer show eh? Must be replacing Crossbones (that show was awful) as the Summertime Friday night show for NBC.
    Last edited by spaceSuicide; 03-11-2015 at 08:31 PM.
    I use words sharp as a sword

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

What I have watched so far was quite fantastic again! Bryan Fullers visions become even more surrealistic!
    Last edited by Mercurius; 06-21-2015 at 06:41 AM.

It's been canceled.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

cant believe another great show cancelled by NBC..NBC should now stand for Nothing But Cancellations..

9. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

It had low ratings through season 1 and 2. The show is definitely not for everyone. Luckily there are other avenues that Fuller and De Laurentiis are looking into. The, slightly, unfortunate part is that if someone else does pick up the show, we have no idea how long we'd have to wait until season 4. The truly unfortunate part would be if no one picked up the show!

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

This is yet again a real indictment of stupid mankind! The only truly challenging and artistically valuable series, that puts emphasis on quality rather than Marketing, is canceled! Real Pity, not particularly surprising though. And what about the poor burnouts like me, whose only hope and crutch in life is a continuous publication?!
    :(

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Can't say I'm surprised. I knew it would be canceled or not renewed before it got to tell its full story. I'm surprised it lasted this long on NBC.

If someone picks it up, I hope it does well still and gets video releases still. I hope season 3 gets a blu-ray release too. My season 1 and 2 would be lonely and awkward.
    Last edited by spaceSuicide; 06-24-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: typo
    I use words sharp as a sword

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

This season is so tedious thus far, but I still hope it gets picked up. It's a beautiful show, even these shitty episodes are preferable to nigh any other.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Conversations Have At Least Begun On Potential "Hannibal" Revival [Bloody Disgusting]

It’s now been two years since the final episode of “Hannibal” aired on NBC, and creator Bryan Fuller has ensured over those two years that the show remains part of the small screen conversation. Every so often, Fuller provides little updates on the potential of some sort of revival, and we’ve got another one for ya today.

Over on Twitter last night, Fuller was questioned about the status of those talks.

“Conversations couldn’t start until 2 years after the final airing of season 3,” he replied. “[The De Laurentiis Company] has started those conversations. This takes time.”

All we really know is that both Fuller and stars Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen are very interested in heading back into the kitchen. So perhaps it’s only a matter of time.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.