Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Remixes & Covers of MM that don't suck

Probably my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE mashup of a Manson track in recent memory...

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Found this instrumental remake of EAT ME, DRINK ME a while back. It's really cool. You can tell it's the same song, but they put their own spin on it.

https://soundcloud.com/orkestr_nezhi...marilyn-manson

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Charles2012 On Twitter Visit Charles2012's Instagram Channel

Instagram: @charliecheesman_

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Rasputin 93 On Twitter Add Rasputin 93 on Facebook Visit Rasputin 93's Youtube Channel Visit Rasputin 93's Instagram Channel

side-project from Dero of Oomph!

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

The 'Murica Remix by pomDeter is one of the only Marilyn Manson remixes I've ever played on my radio show, and it's actually a mashup. With Amerika by Rammstein. It's amazing. I had to upload it to Youtube because nobody has before but pomDeter is the guy behind Call Me A Hole.

Diary of a Dope Fiend is cheating and something everyone here knows so I'm not going to post it, but I wanted to acknowledge how awesome it is.

I love both Slipknot remixes, The Fight Song and Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon

The Goldfrapp remix of This Is The New Shit is good.

I like the Dirtyphonix remix of Slo-Mo-Tion quite a bit. Play it in a car with subs. It good.

The Tourniquet [Prosthetic Dance Mix] is awesome but totally cheating. Same goes for The Nobodies (Against All Gods) remix.

Manson is extremely difficult to cover well. Obviously a female vocalist doing an acoustic cover works well, it brings out the emotion, but other than that I haven't heard much that works. I like Halestorm's cover of 1996 but if it were a male singer I doubt I would because the only justification it has for existing is female singer and does nothing else with it. The Daisy Kids version of Thrift is alright. Other than that, I really can't think of any good covers of Manson's stuff. It's so hard to do if you're not a woman on an acoustic guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin 93 View Post
    side-project from Dero of Oomph!

SNIP!
    Sounds like Richard Cheese. I love it.