Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Details on Marilyn Manson's Recurring Role in Sons Of Anarchy (Pics added 6/10)

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default New Details on Marilyn Manson's Recurring Role in Sons Of Anarchy (Pics added 6/10)

The final season of FX's Sons of Anarchy has just begun filming and details on Marilyn Manson's recurring role in the show have been announced.

Marilyn Manson has been cast as Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller who Jax uses to expand his power base.

"Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s," Manson says in an announcement from FX. "So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."

Source:
    FX MEDIA CENTER PRESS RELEASE
    Entertainment Weekly
    IGN
    Billboard.com

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

This last season is going out with a bang.

I have never watched the show but from what I read before I just expected Manson to be appearing in a cameo role with no real substance, however this sounds quite exciting and I am looking forward to a proper acting role from him, I just hope his acting is up to scratch as I wasn't a big fan of Wrong Cops but that's mainly because it wasn't very funny, but if he pulls this off it will be great for sales of the new music and will hopefully shift more attention to him as an actor as well and raise interests in Phantasmagoria, if of course it is actually happening this time around.

If his 'new acting ventures' are anything to compare to the same he gave me in his very brief appearance in Eastbound and Down as a waiter on rollerskates then I don't think I'll be rushing to the TV when his SOA role begins.

In a more positive light I'm glad that he is pursuing other interests, it's good for the creativity and the general perception about him from the fans of SOA who may not have heard of MM.

Manson should be an interesting addition or rivalry to Jax already being excessively pissed. I'm more concerned about Gemma's fate.

Ugh now I have to start watching this show.
    From the beginning >_<

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

^Lucky you, I wish I could re-watch it for the first time. That first time intensity is like no other.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I was already fucking excited for the series finale. Now Manson is in it. Fuck it.

I'm excited to see the season finale. I think the role is truly fitting for Manson. Considering he's a huge fan of the show, as am I. I've watched all the seasons from the very beginning. I know what direction Jax wanted to go with the club- when he was trying to fix shit and go clean with the club, and try different methods of keeping the club alive, shit backfired at the worst time. Although I'd suppose it remains to be seen what unfolds.
    I'm not even gonna try to predict anything, because that's just going to seem like "jumping to conclusions" or whatever.

I really do think he's a very good actor, in any role he takes on, even if it's amateur. Who cares? It's called "acting".
    I'd cast that motherfucker in anything, even if the idea is stupid or trivial or whatever.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Ugh now I have to start watching this show.
    From the beginning >_<
    Waaaaatch it! Ittt's good.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post