Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Artwork I am currently doing

The latest....(turning this one in class today)...

I really like these pieces and would love to have them in my house (they'd go great) if you were to blow them up on canvas.
    Did you use chalk on that last one, with the dragonesque creature? All of your work is very fine in my opinion, my sort of style, especially the strips.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The one with the "chalk effect", no i didn't use chalk to draw it. I added that effect through my phone before uploading the picture. I wanted to see what it would look like through those lens in that effect.
    I intend to do large canvases in the near future. Right now I don't have much time to start on one. I am always working on new pieces for school. The catergory just changes. I'll post some in the near future that I'll work on in my spare time. I do plan to sell some of my artwork. I just haven't planned all that out yet.

I appreciate your comments. They mean a lot because I put a lot of effort into what I do. Some work is very time consuming.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Block prints can be a great art form to look at to get the feel for negative space. Also real simple stuff like batik cloth. I find it so easy to get caught up in 2D detail and everything just blends into gray. (I'll try and send you some scans of what not to do! lol)
    Last edited by Alterkaker66; 06-11-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    "Even smiling makes my face ache."

My first attempt at drawing an anime character flying towards an attack. (without looking at any pictures.)

Worked on this a bit today... almost there..

Updated Dragon Charcoal Sketch.

Really looking good. It's amazing the things you never wanted to draw that end up great when it's an assignment.
    "Even smiling makes my face ache."

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Thanks! Yeah these are areas where I've never drawn upon and I'm surprised I even make it look good when I focus on it. I actually like everything I did so far. And will continue to do more of it, only I'm going to make them even better.

My latest work. These three pieces are my final composition Art assignment for the quarter that in which ends tomorrow. I am told that I am already receiving an A for the course! This composition is actually my favorite thus far.

- - - Updated - - -

My artistic endeavors on display in the living room of the apartment I am living in. I really like what I've done so far. This is only the beginning. What transpires is a long 3 year journey of transformation of myself through my artwork. This is just a stepping stone.

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post