Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Artwork I am currently doing

Self Portrait practice in my observational drawing class. Notice the mirror on the wall to the left, look closely at it- the creepiest thing I've fucking encountered. The face in the mirror wasn't there when I was looking at it before and after the snapshot of my artwork.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Terrifying.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I didn't notice that in the mirror until I got back to my apartment, looking at the photo on my laptop, and it just gave me little chills.
    Sittin here like "what the...FUCK ?"

Turned in my final observational drawing during my finals week. I passed this class with an easy A.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...59a84dc260908b

updated my self portrait observational drawing, also turned this in for a grade as well.

Just started my 3rd quarter at Art Institute of Ohio-Cincinnati, and today was the first day of Image Manipulation class, and this is my creation. First attempt at creating overlayered images. (and or collage). Using Adobe Photoshop CSS on my laptop. (The computers at school that we use are Apple Mac desktops, with huge fucking monitors. I've never used them before but goddamn, they blow my mind. And my laptop is just an HP Windows 8.1 and I have the same software installed on it.)

This is just practice work (from my apartment on my laptop) I will be creating more professional image manipulations as I go along, because I'm just learning how to use Adobe Photoshop CSS because I've never worked with it much before.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd attempt. I'm starting to get the hang of the vast variety of tools that Adobe Photoshop CSS has to offer and messing around to get the feel of using this software for image manipulating.

- - - Updated - - -

And another one.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

cool...youve been busy

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by fill in the blank View Post
    cool...youve been busy
    Thanks. Very busy. It's damn near a full time job.

New artwork will be coming soon. Took a break from drawing. (I currently don't have classes that involves drawing or other methods of artworking), but may see some animation work soon.

Working on artwork for a gloss printout- this is my Art Grant project.

Two of my final image manipulation poster artwork that I worked on in class.
    The project was called "One Letter Off". Basically a parody film title, where we took an image of a film cover and changed the title and added a few things to it. I was extremely sick during the time I was working on the project , including the last day of class. I walked in class feeling like death, somehow I survived the 2 and half hour group critic on the posters. I also ended up being sick for 3 weeks, (from thanksgiving up until 2 days after new years.)

New artwork is coming soon.

15. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post