Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Touring Band 2014

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Default Touring Band 2014

So... let's talk about the elephant in the desert, erm, room: What do expect from the new touring band?

Also, can anyone confirm that Fred and Spencer are still in the band? While the new guys have announced it, Fred and Spencer haven't said anything, but according to their social media pages they're still part of MM.

Fred recently posted a picture of his bass rig, which led me to believe he's rehearsing with the band right now.

I think Gil and Tyler are a huge addition to the band, especially Tyler who will do a fantastic job live (and in the studio).

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Looks like Twiggy got a new bass pedal...

https://twitter.com/jeordiewhite/sta...39107824390145

hm...

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Fred has been raving about that pedal for awhile now. Probably my favorite fuzz out there atm. Might have been made with bass in mind, but I could see it being used on anything.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post