Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 2014 Tour Setlist Predictions

  1. #1
    MechanicalWood's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.14
    Location: Mexico
    Posts: 111
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default 2014 Tour Setlist Predictions

    In this topic we predict the new setlist Manson will be doing on the upcoming 2014 tour. The person who gets closest to it, will win
    I start:

    1. No Reflection
    2. Disposable Teens
    3. Hey, Cruel World
    4. Slo-mo-tion
    5. The Dope Show
    6. Rock Is Dead
    7. mOBSCENE
    8. This Is the New Shit
    9. Cupid Carries a Gun
    10. Sweet Dreams
    11. Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    12. The Beautiful People

  2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #2
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 402
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    1. Russian national anthem (intro)
    2. Burning Flag, but instead of, "stars on your burning flag" he sings, "scars on your burning fag," and "cum on your burning drag."
    3. Croaking noises as he drinks three bottles of vodka like a goddamn pro
    4. Suicide death-metal cover of Barbie Girl
    5-20. Entire new album
    21. Manson burping the Russian alphabet backwards (outro)

    After the show, Manson gets arrested for allowing himself to be fellated in public by Lena Katina, Yulia Volkova and ten members of Pussy Riot. Luckily, Putin is a closet homosexual and lets Manson go in exchange for a picture of his monster golden dick.

  4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #3
    Twitch & Shout VelvetAIDS's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.12.09
    Posts: 1,034
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Punk rock cover of "Little Red Corvette"

  6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #4
    kk_15's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.24.13
    Posts: 360
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    1. Russian national anthem (intro)
    2. Burning Flag, but instead of, "stars on your burning flag" he sings, "scars on your burning fag," and "cum on your burning drag."
    3. Croaking noises as he drinks three bottles of vodka like a goddamn pro
    4. Suicide death-metal cover of Barbie Girl
    5-20. Entire new album
    21. Manson burping the Russian alphabet backwards (outro)

    After the show, Manson gets arrested for allowing himself to be fellated in public by Lena Katina, Yulia Volkova and ten members of Pussy Riot. Luckily, Putin is a closet homosexual and lets Manson go in exchange for a picture of his monster golden dick.
    You know, from what the recent interview states, you could be the closest to being right here.

  8. #5
    Raspberry Syncope FeedYourHead's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.06.09
    Location: New York, NY
    Posts: 1,998
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalWood View Post
    I start:

    1. No Reflection
    2. Disposable Teens
    3. Hey, Cruel World
    4. Slo-mo-tion
    5. The Dope Show
    6. Rock Is Dead
    7. mOBSCENE
    8. This Is the New Shit
    9. Cupid Carries a Gun
    10. Sweet Dreams
    11. Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    12. The Beautiful People
    Get rid of #9 and you nailed it.


  9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  10. #6
    MechanicalWood's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.14
    Location: Mexico
    Posts: 111
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    lol @ Breaking

  11. #7
    Indeed's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.27.12
    Location: further then hell
    Posts: 124
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Little Horn
    Great Big White World
    Disposable Teens
    No Reflection
    Love Song
    Devour
    *new song*
    Tourniquet
    Dope Show
    Sweet Dreams
    The Reflecting God
    Murders
    Dissociative
    Vampire
    Antichrist Superstar
    The Beautiful People
    Man That You Fear

    - - - Updated - - -

    I predict Cupid Carries A Gun not to be played live the whole tour

    - - - Updated - - -

    It would be mighty fucking sick if manson opened his set my walking out and screaming"AND THE WORLD SPREADS IT LEGS FOR ANOTHER STAR!!!!"

  12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #8

    Join Date: 10.29.12
    Posts: 193
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    I think we might have a chance of hearing Dogma live during this era.

  14. #9
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,009
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

    Default

    1. The Fall Of Adam [Intro] (Instrumental)
    2. King Kill 33
    3. Disposable Teens
    4. mOBSCENE
    5. No Reflection
    6. Rock Is Dead
    7. Angel With The Scabbed Wings

    [PART 2]

    9. Celebritarian Hymn (Intro)
    10. Little Horn
    11. The Dope Show
    12. Antichrist Superstar
    13. Coma White (Full)
    14. Dogma
    15. The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell
    (Cupid Carries A Gun)
    16. Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    Encore* 17. The Beautiful People

    **I don't know where to put Cupid Carries A Gun. 17 tracks is a lot. I would put it after The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell. I really doubt he'd play it live all throughout the tour. I think it would be used for a 'Special' performance. Like Park Live to start off and Alt. Fest.

    * I think this would/could happen. He has been talking how he'd love to do The long hard... Live. And everyone is talking about dogma. I think the intros would be amazing. The Fall Of Adam with King Kill 33 would be sick. Celebritarian Hymn for Part 2 would be great. Especially with little Horn.
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 06-25-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

  15. #10
    MechanicalWood's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.14
    Location: Mexico
    Posts: 111
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHETTO_DRAGULA View Post
    1. The Fall Of Adam [Intro] (Instrumental)
    2. King Kill 33
    3. Disposable Teens
    4. mOBSCENE
    5. No Reflection
    6. Rock Is Dead
    7. Angel With The Scabbed Wings

    [PART 2]

    9. Celebritarian Hymn (Intro)
    10. Little Horn
    11. The Dope Show
    12. Antichrist Superstar
    13. Coma White (Full)
    14. Dogma
    15. The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell
    (Cupid Carries A Gun)
    16. Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    Encore* 17. The Beautiful People

    **I don't know where to put Cupid Carries A Gun. 17 tracks is a lot. I would put it after The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell. I really doubt he'd play it live all throughout the tour. I think it would be used for a 'Special' performance. Like Park Live to start off and Alt. Fest.

    * I think this would/could happen. He has been talking how he'd love to do The long hard... Live. And everyone is talking about dogma. I think the intros would be amazing. The Fall Of Adam with King Kill 33 would be sick. Celebritarian Hymn for Part 2 would be great. Especially with little Horn.
    That's an amazing setlist. Fall Of Adam live would be sick!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS