Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the longest and farthest distance you've traveled to see Marilyn Manson?

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Default What was the longest and farthest distance you've traveled to see Marilyn Manson?

I'll be surprised if anybody beat Hazekiah's record, but well, you'd just never know sometimes. Did any of you also follow Marilyn Manson for an entire tour, or near an entire tour, or at least multiple shows within the same tour? What was the farthest Marilyn Manson show that you have ever attended?

5 subway stops.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The only time I got to see him, I'd waited on a chance for over ten years, I knew I was about to be homeless, my cell phone and car were both trying to die on me, but I did an 8-hour round trip, alone. Almost got mugged on the way back. And it was worth it.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The furthest I traveled to see MM was to Melbourne, Australia. That took an intercity train, a plane and a bus. I live about an hour north of Sydney. It was the first time I saw MM, totally worth the trip.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

I spent a good 1 1/2 (I think) following the tour. Strated around the time Born Villain came out/stopped just before the last Masters Of Madness show. I flew from VA-LA for one of the shows. But yea I'm no where near Haz's record.
    Last edited by Lillith; 06-23-2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Typo
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

Maybe about 11 miles, to downtown. I actually went even farther the other day to see some bands that I barely know (180 miles). Would have went even further for Manson if I had a car at the time.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

12 hrs to Denver, 5 hrs to Vegas, about 3min to the venue in SLC. Thankfully even if he doesn't come to UT, it's 12hrs either direction to Denver or LA.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

have never followed an entire tour....this whole having to work for a living thing tends to get in the way of shit like that. but i've gone coast to coast for shows when i can grab some vacation time. i think since 1999 i've seen MM maybe like....30ish times?....at various locations around the U.S.

14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

11 hours flight from Brazil to London (and Manchester) in 2012. It was all worth it.

16. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I live in England and I went to a show in Phoenix AZ, Google says I travelled 5199 miles.... But I was visiting family it was just good timing that Manson announced a show whilst I was there.

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post