Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game Thread

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Arkham Knight was my most anticipated game this year then they pushed it back. Gonna be weird not having a Batman game released in October, hopefully it won't be released next October. :(
    I use words sharp as a sword

I am currently playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and I am loving it so much better than Metroid Prime or Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

I'm also looking forward to Super Smash Bros Wii U but I'm not so sure if I'll be getting it soon since the Wii U is too damn expensive

Other games I enjoy playing are Minecraft for Xbox 360, Resident Evil and others

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalWood View Post
    I am currently playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and I am loving it so much better than Metroid Prime or Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

I'm also looking forward to Super Smash Bros Wii U but I'm not so sure if I'll be getting it soon since the Wii U is too damn expensive

Other games I enjoy playing are Minecraft for Xbox 360, Resident Evil and others
    Smash Bros. won't be out until around the holidays, anyway, while the price for a Wii U varies considerably. I picked up a brand new bundle for $250. You can purchase a Nintendo refurbished console for $200 from their online store. It's the deluxe model which also comes with "Nintendo Land." Their refurbished products are like brand new, so no worries there.

For anyone in the US, Target has a "buy two, get one free" deal going on this week. If you were to pick up Mario Kart 8, that game also has a deal to register it for another free game with Club Nintendo. That's four games for the price of two. Amazon will even price match this sale so you can save more money with their pricing system. You really can't beat some of these deals.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

God I'm so hyped, UT4 + DOOM 4! OMFG! THE EPICNESS!

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Not sure if it's really a Doom sequel but more likely a reboot of the original. Unless, they could go on with storyline where Doom 3 left off.

And I just finished this game: Gone Home: My review:

Don't expect any jumpscares like Slenderman or Outlast or anything, basically, it's a Dawson's Creek drama lesbian version love triangle and homophobic parents who have an obsession with JFK stuff. Game of the year award for this!?? Not really.. The story is good though but the best parts are the punk rock music cassettes that you get to play on the recorder. And to top it off, you can even look at pics of Kurt Cobain, 90s celebs like Neve Campbell, Courtney Love, Shannen Doherty in one lesbian bedroom.. I also liked the fact that you can even view the VHS stuff that has Pulp Fiction, Silence of the Lambs and X-Files on it.. 90s nostalgia anyone? Props to the game developers who put that in the game!

I think the reason why this game won game of the year award was probably because of the LGBT storyline and parents hating on them saying it's just a phase and all that subliminal message of what it's like to come out and have relationships etc.. Anywhoo, it was OK but It could've been much more if there was some kind of haunting in it. Oh well.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-CroMartie View Post
    Not sure if it's really a Doom sequel but more likely a reboot of the original. Unless, they could go on with storyline where Doom 3 left off.
    Well, if the trailer is correct when the narrator says they "brought this Hell to Earth." Then I'm guessing it is a sequel to DOOM 3, or maybe a remake of DOOM II: Hell on Earth.

Anyway, they better not fuck it up...

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Revolutionary game for the time (1991) and I've never once heard or played it. Having it be released for Xbox One this past week I got it. Challenging like most games of the time, but actually doable to complete 100%. Fun little ditty. Even with original graphics the game looks great for the time.
    Last edited by spaceSuicide; 06-28-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: typo
    I use words sharp as a sword

Muddy Knees

Picked this up for my 3DS.

It's an addictive and hilarious tribute to retro gaming. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Picked this up for my 3DS.

It's an addictive and hilarious tribute to retro gaming. I love it.
    Pirating the PC version currently. Looks interesting.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I remember playing Another World back in the day. The visuals were great, I'll have to check into this new version.