Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game Thread

Does anyone use steam? I'm spookyjulia on there if anyone wants to add me~ I have tf2, something I think is called counterstrike? (my bro got it for me) and l4d2 for multiplayer games :>
    my sig is gone !!

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    I remember playing Another World back in the day. The visuals were great, I'll have to check into this new version.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Not the best example, but glad to see they haven't fucked with it and kept it true to form. Too many re-release go too over the top with redone graphics that it feels like something else.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Not really a purchase but there's a free to play download game online called WARFACE.. Really enjoying it at the moment and this game:

This is just as hard as Fight Night Champion.

I know it's a bit late, but did someone watched the e3? Nintendo put out a hell of a show. Sympathetic, well organised, well presented and full of gameplay footage of new and present games. The developers acted real, nothing like the developers of the other shows. Games looked creative, very well produced and just fun to play. Splatoon was my favorite announcement of the whole e3. Also the footage wasn't CGI-shit or scripted and embellished like The Division from Ubisoft for example. Neither Sony, Microsoft or some one else did as much as Nintendo during the e3. After the main-show the made several adicional shows, which very precisely explained every shown game. Just look up their youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos
    Last edited by hellomynameisasecret; 07-03-2014 at 12:19 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Muddy Knees

Nintendo kicked ass. I love my Wii U and and can't wait for all the games coming down the pipes. My favorite was their Nintendo Treehouse Live, which is what you were mentioning. Insanely good stuff featured well in depth and pretty damn funny, too.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Just finished Sleeping Dogs, on PC (Steam). Great game, gave me good laughs and entertained me for 12 hours more or less. Anyone played the new batman (arkham origins)? Is it good?

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-CroMartie View Post
    Not really a purchase but there's a free to play download game online called WARFACE.
    I downloaded it for 360 and I must say it's okay for free to play but doesn't hold up well with spending money on it. I know the free to play games want support through micro transactions but getting all the achievements and enjoyment out of this game is a slog. I need HDD space so I'll probably delete it since I won't touch it ever again.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Yeah well, mine is a PC version of itself and I have an e-mail account I could use to login to this game.. Nifty, nifty.

Scorpion: Arkham Origins is just as good but too many glitches so there's an update download for that. Plus, a Mr. Freeze mission DLC too.. That DLC completely erased my main game saves.. Sigh, I wish Rocksteady was the one handling this game series.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-CroMartie View Post
    Yeah well, mine is a PC version of itself and I have an e-mail account I could use to login to this game.. Nifty, nifty.

Scorpion: Arkham Origins is just as good but too many glitches so there's an update download for that. Plus, a Mr. Freeze mission DLC too.. That DLC completely erased my main game saves.. Sigh, I wish Rocksteady was the one handling this game series.
    Thanks man, I'll wait for another sale and get it then! :B
    See if the bugs are sorted out already after so many months.