Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Modeling, monkeys and Marilyn Manson: The world of Alix Catherine Tichelman

Default Modeling, monkeys and Marilyn Manson: The world of Alix Catherine Tichelman

Not sure where to put this since it has little to do with Manson, although he is mentioned as a possible 'suspect.'

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/10/us/ali....html?c&page=4

Holy shit did we jump into a time vortex? With this and the Russian protests I feel like we're back in the fucking 90s all over again.

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Add one more to the death toll. Have we cracked the double digits yet?

YesI'mbeingsarcastic

This was on Manson's Facebook which is why I asked. The time has come for 'bitter' things as history endlessly repeats itself.

Where is he listed as a possible "suspect"?

They only said that she likes Marilyn Manson, monkeys, and poetry, in both the video & article.

Am I missing something? Or are you just insinuating since he was even mentioned that he is "suspect" to blame?

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Where is he listed as a possible "suspect"?

They only said that she likes Marilyn Manson, monkeys, and poetry, in both the video & article.

Am I missing something? Or are you just insinuating since he was even mentioned that he is "suspect" to blame?
    i was wondering about that too. nothing "accusatory" in there, it was just mentioned in passing. certainly nothing of the magnitude of what the media was doing in the aftermath of columbine....don't see an issue here.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

No, Marilyn Manson is not a "suspect".
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

He's a 'suspect' up there with with monkeys and Dexter. No he's not literary listed as an actual suspect that's why it's in quotes. But you know how these cases tend to go with their poor investigation work so her interests, needlessly listed, are still opted to be fingered.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shock Hazard View Post
    He's a 'suspect' up there with with monkeys and Dexter. No he's not literary listed as an actual suspect that's why it's in quotes. But you know how these cases tend to go with their poor investigation work so her interests, needlessly listed, are still opted to be fingered.
    Nice pun.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM