Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Disney sign and TGAOG album artwork

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default Disney sign and TGAOG album artwork

I was on Facebook tonight when a post popped up for "Mickeys Halloween Party" and either side was a symbol that's also used in Marilyn Manson's The Golden Age Of Grotesque booklet, so it made me laugh and I thought maybe it was a fan made Disney thing, but it turns out it's real!

Nachtkabarett.com covers this symbol as a stylized version of an insignia worn by Nazi military bandsmen on their jackets, so I wouldn't expect Disney to be using it. Now I'm wondering if the stylized version came from Disney and it's so close to the Nazi insignia it works both ways for MM, or if both MM and Disney have just ended up using something based off the Nazi military insignia?

Just wanted to share that, thought it was cool. Never seen anyone talk about this insignia and Disney before.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

It's a small world afterall..
    [Sorry I had to]

Nice find!

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Ironic enough Disney didn't want him using the original photos with the mouse ears. Walt Disney has been notorious for being anti-semetic as well. Maybe it was something in his honor.
    Last edited by Shock Hazard; 07-14-2014 at 07:49 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post