Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would your 20th Anniversary Special Edition POAAF look like and include?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

A scrap book containing photographs, notes, lyrics, Marilyn Manson's illustrations etc. from the making of the album would be awesome.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Metal lunchbox containing a remastered version of PoaAF, all singles, the Mason Family album and a booklet containing extensive liner notes about the era and production of the album as well as exclusive photos.
    "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chants out between two worlds, fire walk with me"

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Le Baron des Goules View Post
    Metal lunchbox containing a remastered version of PoaAF, all singles, the Mason Family album and a booklet containing extensive liner notes about the era and production of the album as well as exclusive photos.
    Metal Lunchbox packaging is an excellent idea!

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I don't need a 20 year anniversary edition of Portrait. I own the CD and will keep it my whole life and I have the album's known outtake songs (Filth, Magic 8 Ball, and Insect Pins) all on my ipod already from either other CD releases or internet bootlegs, so unless there are more unreleased songs from the Portrait sessions I still don't know about, I don't need anything for its anniversary.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I like the idea of it getting the same treatment that The Downward Spiral and Slipknot did, but this would seem more likely to happen to Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals. (And that's also assuming that it would ever happen in the later part of this decade.)

From the looks of it, I'd like to have a remastered CD with a DVD having all the music videos of that era along with a documentary and exceptional concert footage of that era, as well as extra album art. That seems to be the tops for me as far as re-releases on CD go.