Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182
Results 1,811 to 1,815 of 1815

Thread: In Your Ears Listening The Fourth

You guys really need to learn to paraphrase ;)

Also,

Eat Internet Primadonnas

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    We'll see.
    And my last message is such, because your prior message had a smiley face file attachment, regarding the smiley face murder theory, leaving one to guess just what the hell you mean.

I don't like cryptic, subtley sarcastic communication. Just say what you mean.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean, but none of my art / music is directed towards you.

Everything I've had to say regarding you has been typed here.

Regarding everything else, I'm really not sure. We'll have to see.

I can't foresee in my crystal ball what will happen, but anything's possible.

Take care.
    I was only cryptic and sarcy as that's how you've always communicated whatever it is you've had to say to me over the years has been. Outside of the "Interwebz", I'm pretty direct and curt. I don't take anything as personally as I admit that I lead you and others to believe. Again, I think our exchanges should be kept to private messages and not here in a thread dedicated to people sharing music they are listening to or even on the main forums. What I had to say about your videos is that if you have something to say, just upload a video of you speaking that isn't drowned out by different camera filters and audio distortions. To be honest, I haven't tried to "figure you out" nor attempt to find out who you are. I only posted a smiley face picture, yes it has to do with the smiley face killer theory, not to imply that you're a mid 20's - 30's gay male who is the target of a group of serial killers, but rather just for a chuckle. Nothing less. Nothing more. I wasn't expecting you to find anything cryptic about it. You replied to me with a video that made absolutely no sense, and it didn't, be honest, so I just decided to reply in a similar fashion. Again, let's keep this to private messages even if it isn't about meeting up.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Censored vevo sucks/

Eat Internet Primadonnas

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I was only cryptic and sarcy as that's how you've always communicated whatever it is you've had to say to me over the years has been. Outside of the "Interwebz", I'm pretty direct and curt. I don't take anything as personally as I admit that I lead you and others to believe. Again, I think our exchanges should be kept to private messages and not here in a thread dedicated to people sharing music they are listening to or even on the main forums. What I had to say about your videos is that if you have something to say, just upload a video of you speaking that isn't drowned out by different camera filters and audio distortions. To be honest, I haven't tried to "figure you out" nor attempt to find out who you are. I only posted a smiley face picture, yes it has to do with the smiley face killer theory, not to imply that you're a mid 20's - 30's gay male who is the target of a group of serial killers, but rather just for a chuckle. Nothing less. Nothing more. I wasn't expecting you to find anything cryptic about it. You replied to me with a video that made absolutely no sense, and it didn't, be honest, so I just decided to reply in a similar fashion. Again, let's keep this to private messages even if it isn't about meeting up.
    Oh, don't you worry. I will say absolutely everything that I need to.

And nothing about me makes much sense.

We'll be in talks.

Again, take care.
    Cheers.