Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: New Tour=New Shit?

Default New Tour=New Shit?

So MM was hinting he was going to play new songs in Russia, but obviously that didn't happen. Does anyone hope/think he'll play new stuff tomorrow? I think we'll hear Dogma at least.

Dogma would be great, or Snake Eyes For Sissies. Actually anything POAAF would be a blast to see live after all these years.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: Snake Eyes And Sissies.
    I always make that mistake.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

They already had rehearsed a set for those Russian dates, I doubt they changed it.

At least we're getting Get Your Gunn.
    It would be funny if Manson played My Monkey. How would he sound? lol

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The date you are talking about has obviously passed, but when he said "new stuff", I think he was more referring to songs off of the new album instead of songs that were not on the most recent setlist. Either one is cool though! I think the next show will have at least one song from the new album if everything works out right with the new band members. It can't be easy to have guys learn all those songs plus new ones. If they do play a new one, I would guess it would be Cupid Carries a Gun.

Manson already said onstage just the other night that no songs from the new album will be played for at least a couple months.