Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Tour 2014 t-shirt, need help!

Default Tour 2014 t-shirt, need help!

Hi all, I'm new here and kinda bummed that I have to start like this.

I went to the Utrecht show last week and got myself a tour t-shirt. Didn't try it on for whatever reason and after the show I was bleeding too much from the head to start fitting t-shirts... So I got a size S instead of M and now I'm stuck with an unfitting shirt.

Could I be lucky enough that someone needing a small shirt accidentally bought a medium sized one? (We could exchange). Or maybe someone got a medium shirt and needs a bigger one? (In that case I can only help you to get rid of the wrong size).

It's a cool shirt and I'm a bit sad that I didn't put enough thought into purchasing the correct size. I'll appreciate any kind of help, will even take tips on how to stretch the shirt I've got (it's too tight around the hips), anything, I'm desperate.

Thanks. :)

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I didn't even know they had merch for this tour. Would you mind posting a pic of the shirt you got?

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I think it's just Born Villain era merch. Unless they quickly added some new shit!

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Would you mind posting a pic of the shirt you got?

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Not that new, I have this shirt as well but with American dates. I'd say you're SOL unless you noticed the wrong size while still at the show. But small isn't that much of a difference is it?
    Last edited by Shock Hazard; 08-13-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

HA! Right now while typing this I'm wearing a 2014 tour shirt that's in XL. I asked for an M, the merch guy then said he only has L left but went to check again and told me he found one! Well yeah, it turned out to be an XL shirt. It's HUGE.

I also have a SMALL Nine Inch Nails tour shirt that's way too small for me. I'm really lucky when it comes to that lol.

Also, I wish I would have bought the shirt ninjakissa posted, but after the shows I was too pumped and excited to realize it had the 6 tour dates printed on. Oh well.

At least my XL double cross cap kind of fits pretty well.