Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson live in St. Paul, MN 08/14/07

Default Marilyn Manson live in St. Paul, MN 08/14/07

MARILYN MANSON
    ST. PAUL, MN
    08/14/07

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,
    MOTHERFUCKERS
    \m/ -_- \m/

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post

Thanks for posting but your date is misleading. This show is from 2008. Here's the setlist info: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marily...-1bd635c4.html

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

LOLWUT.

I filmed this show myself. The date I posted is 100% correct.

Which is reflected in the setlist you linked to that ALSO indicates it happened in 2007, lol.

Manson DID play the area again in 2008 but it was at a different venue with a different setlist and a different lineup.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Thanks Haz! Always love your Rape footage!

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Thanks for sharing! That Reflecting God performance is great!

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

A little backstory for those who don't know...

This is actually what I consider some of my first decent Manson footage. I'd never used a camcorder at all before the Rape of the World Tour but I was already an enthusiastic audio bootlegger and I knew I could do better filming than a lot of other people seemed to be doing if I gave it a shot, so literally the very last day before leaving to follow the tour I went ahead and bought my first camcorder.

But the first week or so of the tour I was too busy concentrating on rocking the fuck out in the pit. I figured I'd have plenty of time to film later on in the tour and wanted to enjoy the pits while I could while also giving the band a chance to get their shit together before committing the show to film for posterity.

So I filmed Worcester and Camden later on since I was in seats anyway, but they weren't very good seats and I was a n00b so it wasn't very good footage.

But apparently the third time's the charm!

I was on the floor for this show and being able to move around and find a good spot made all the difference. It was kind of frustrating at the time but I really like the way the footage gives the impression of BEING THERE and working through the crowd for a better view. I mean, that's exactly what I was doing after all, lol.

Cinéma vérité ftw, w00t.

Anyway, I re-ripped it straight from my master the other day and re-uploaded it at higher-quality before running it through YT's stabilization enhancement and I think it's a better viewing experience now.

Hope everyone digs it!

I'm proud, at least.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    >_>

<_<

C'mon, man...be cool.

No one's supposed to know about that shit.

:-\

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    It is now, but originally you had it as 08.14.14... A seven year glitch, if you will.

Nonetheless, 2007 was indeed the year, and thank you as ever for top-notch footage.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Yeah, LOVEANDZOMBIES messaged me about it on YT too and I didn't see it till after I'd posted here or I would've better understood what they meant. I'd accidentally labeled two of the videos with the current year instead of the actual year of the performance (probably 'cause I'd checked my cellphone for the date of the anniversary and drunkenly forgot to subtract 7 years, lol)...but I caught that just a couple minutes after mislabeling them and didn't realize the updated info still hadn't processed by the time they left their comment here, that's all.

It takes anywhere from 2 seconds to 2 weeks for edited info and selected thumbnails and stuff like that to process on YT sometimes.

It drives me crazy, lol.

I got the date right in the thread title and OP though, right? Apologies and thanks if anyone corrected that while I wasn't looking!

Anyway, "seven year glitch," hahaha. LOVE IT.

:D

And THANKS for the kind words!

I've been going through some older stuff so there's plenty more on the way.

In the meantime, though...here's Manson's personal stagefloor setlist I got as a gift at the show!

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    LOLWUT.

Which is reflected in the setlist you linked to that ALSO indicates it happened in 2007, lol.

Manson DID play the area again in 2008 but it was at a different venue with a different setlist and a different lineup.

I can confirm this. The 2008 show was at the Myth and was actually my first Manson show. This one should have been my first, but my broke ass couldn't afford a god damn ticket. Needless to say, I'll never miss another tour within 300 miles. Probably more. I fucking still haven't seen the Reflecting God live. Fuck my face.

19. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post