Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marilyn Manson live in St. Paul, MN 08/14/07

I also meant to point out earlier that towards the end of the show I'd belatedly realized that I'd foolishly forgotten to switch the Record Mode from 60 minutes to 90 minutes.

Which is why I was forced to cut out the "Track No. 99" intro for "The Reflecting God." Record Modes can't be switched without stopping the recording, and I did it as FAST as humanly possible, I fucking swear.

:-\

That's also why the recording leaps straight from the end of "The Reflecting God" to the beginning of "Antichrist Superstar" and then immediately to "The Beautiful People."

By the time I'd switched modes I thought FOR SURE I was going to run out of tape before the end of the show, so I had to cut out as much dead space as possible to only just BARELY make it.

Seriously.

Watch the crowd footage at the end to literally see my tape run out with barely ANY time to spare.

I'm not proud of my n00b-ass mistake, but I AM proud that I rolled with the punches and captured the meat of the show, at least.

Meh.

You do what you can.

At least I got the "Disassociative" intro for "Heart-Shaped Glasses...," right?

:P

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Ugh.

Could've SWORN we could still delete our own posts recently.

Am I just missing where this feature is now hidden?
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 08-23-2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: This was a test-post and was meant to be deleted, ffs.